Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 158. Paul Caddis  (Read 6196 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 04:29:16 »

⚠️ EXPLICIT LANGUAGE ⚠️

https://soundcloud.com/user-613048186/158-paul-caddis/
Richie Wellen-Dowd

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 05:50:50 »

⚠️ EXPLICIT LANGUAGE ⚠️

Divvent worry, we'll probably miss most of it like 6music trying to sensor rap songs.

I forgot my radio at work yesterday so managed to catch up on a few episodes. I found the Stuart James one very interesting, and the Doughty one too(really appreciate the current player ones at the moment, it makes a refreshing change). I liked what Doughty said about his ambition with Swindon, it's something I've often thought I'd be focused on if I was a professional footballer, rather than simply personal achievement. Not sure about the bit where he said he'd maybe marry his dog in the future.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 07:22:33 »

A few listen with their kids in close proximity so a heads is all that it is.

I've enjoyed talking to the current squad recently although it'll probably only last as long as the lockdown is in place, hopefully I can get a few more done and, I must say, they're much more open than I expected them to be. Ben Hooke has been a massive help during the last few weeks, as has Richie Wellens.

Episodes like Stu James are the sort of episodes I enjoy researching and recording the most.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 07:31:28 »

Rich, i'm nursing a mad vodka induced angover but i love you xxxxxxxxxxx
china red

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 07:37:56 »

The pod casts have gotten me through my daily exercise this week.  This one was really good, he seemed really honest.  I also listened to the Jan one, wow he can talk, I barely remember you saying anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 09:01:12 »

The pod casts have gotten me through my daily exercise this week.  This one was really good, he seemed really honest.  I also listened to the Jan one, wow he can talk, I barely remember you saying anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope you don't mind me plugging a rival podcast but JAF speaking about his career with Andy Brassell is on the Football Ramble feed if you fancy a bit more of him. He's a great talker right enough!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 17:36:51 »

I'm absolutely loving the current podcasts with the current players Doughty and Doyle and just absolute gents and I'm sure Cads is as well but I haven't listened to this one yet.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 19:59:50 »

Hope you don't mind me plugging a rival podcast but JAF speaking about his career with Andy Brassell is on the Football Ramble feed if you fancy a bit more of him. He's a great talker right enough!!

Listened, enjoyed it , thanks.

Nothing to see here
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 20:01:46 »

I don't think I could compete with the Ramble universe...!

As mentioned previously, Jan recorded with me twice as the first attempt was corrupted. What a guy.
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 20:39:44 by Costanza » Logged
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 20:24:02 »

I don't think I could compete with the Ramble universe...!

As mentioned previous, Jan recorded with me twice as the first attempt was corrupted. What a guy.

Maybe not Rich but you are providing top content for Town fans and I want to thank you for your continued work. Looking forward to listening to Caddis.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, May 8, 2020, 07:58:47 »

Didnt like Oliver Risser did he?

Good podcast that was
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, May 8, 2020, 08:01:16 »

Didnt like Oliver Risser did he?

Good podcast that was
'Victory!'  Grin

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, May 8, 2020, 08:20:39 »

‘Couldnt pass water’
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, May 8, 2020, 15:04:26 »

Enjoyably unguarded about almost everyone. Unlike Rich, who spends the Risser section hiding under the table (understandably).
« Last Edit: Friday, May 8, 2020, 15:19:56 by Nemo » Logged
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, May 8, 2020, 15:34:12 »

Enjoyably unguarded about almost everyone. Unlike Rich, who spends the Risser section hiding under the table (understandably).

Haha. Yeah, I was in the 'Brace! Brace!' position. It was my fault as I knew darn well what was coming and yet I still set it up for Cads to talk about him.

If that lost me a future Risser episode then so be it!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: