Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 157. Eoin Doyle  (Read 3709 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« on: Monday, May 4, 2020, 04:55:14 »

https://soundcloud.com/user-613048186/157-eoin-doyle
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 4, 2020, 06:00:22 »

Never heard of him
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 4, 2020, 06:31:41 »

Popeye's brother
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 4, 2020, 07:49:58 »

Bubbly and modest, the Ginger Pele was repeatedly generous about his teammates' contribution to his goals.  Asked hypothetically to pick a teammate most likely to play in the Premiership, he made an interesting choice.  A player who has certainly had his share of detractors.  I was warmed by his comments on the goalscoring experience at Plymouth (how I envy you lucky sods who went!) and was brimming with Schadenfreude over his account of the rest of the month of January.  In Bowyer's decision last August were surely the seeds of his own demise.

Oh and Rich, I don't want you to become big-headed  Wink but you're deservedly getting oodles of praise these days.  Did you ever believe you would be on interview 150, ever, let alone so soon?  Witnessing Loathed Strangers become so successful has perfectly complemented Town's Championship form on the pitch.
« Last Edit: Monday, May 4, 2020, 07:51:56 by RedRag » Logged
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 4, 2020, 09:11:21 »

Thanks! The pod benefited from bedding in during our worst season since 1984 and then kicked on at the right time. I still don't have a long queue of guests though! I tend to hustle on a weekly basis and 'lockdown' has allowed me to talk to current squad members.

The listening figures are pretty consistant and I'm really happy with the March/April stats as I've put in a lot time and effort during this time and was initially unsure whether people would give a shit or not during the suspension of football.
Richie Wellen-Dowd

« Reply #5 on: Monday, May 4, 2020, 11:44:12 »

Loved what he said about the goal away at Plymouth. It still gives me tingles watching the finish and the aftermath, and I wasn't even there.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, May 4, 2020, 14:33:10 »

Loved what he said about the goal away at Plymouth. It still gives me tingles watching the finish and the aftermath, and I wasn't even there.

The same kind of tingle you still get using the climbing ropes at school, I'd imagine  Cheesy

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
sir windon

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, May 4, 2020, 15:24:44 »

The interview podcasts are brilliant. Well done.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 09:21:35 »

Just finished listening to this and it was, as always, brilliant. Nice to be able to confirm that as well as being an excellent player Eion Doyle seems also to be a lovely human being.
Flashheart

« Reply #9 on: Friday, May 8, 2020, 18:03:53 »

Rich.

Just wondering if you are able to put a label on the recordings when you are talking about STFC related stuff? Or leave a note when you are posting them here? Don't worry if it's too much faff, it's just that I personally am only really interested in what they have to say about their time here. Not a criticism, just a personal preference.

Cheers geez.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, May 8, 2020, 19:56:47 »

Rich.

Just wondering if you are able to put a label on the recordings when you are talking about STFC related stuff? Or leave a note when you are posting them here? Don't worry if it's too much faff, it's just that I personally am only really interested in what they have to say about their time here. Not a criticism, just a personal preference.

Cheers geez.

No worries, I can do that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: