Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Quiz  (Read 8259 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, April 18, 2020, 15:28:06 »

Smashing quiz (even though I bombed in the music round).  And thanks for teaching me that Martin Ling has one of the best win %s as Swindon manager.  I've learned something.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, April 18, 2020, 15:30:26 »

Thanks,  that was good,  unfortunately like Audrey didn't know what to expect,  have not got microphone or camera on computer but played along not realising I was registered - wurzel - also unable to find send button,  but scored a measly 38.
Anyone who missed it, well worth a go next time.       Thanks for your time and effort,  other than running out of beer and stabbing yourself you did us proud.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, April 18, 2020, 15:31:37 »

Smashing quiz (even though I bombed in the music round).  And thanks for teaching me that Martin Ling has one of the best win %s as Swindon manager.  I've learned something.
Ha, Ha, got that one - but only 3 others !!!!!.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
smalltowngypsymassacre

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, April 18, 2020, 15:40:15 »

Thanks,  that was good,  unfortunately like Audrey didn't know what to expect,  have not got microphone or camera on computer but played along not realising I was registered - wurzel - also unable to find send button,  but scored a measly 38.
Anyone who missed it, well worth a go next time.       Thanks for your time and effort,  other than running out of beer and stabbing yourself you did us proud.

Aaaah, the enigmatic Wurzel! Sorry for the couple of technical hitches you suffered, hope it didn't diminish the experience at all. Your feedback is still very handy, I'll adapt my next quiz based on how I feel today went. Thanks for playing, keep an eye out for the next one!
smalltowngypsymassacre

« Reply #34 on: Saturday, April 18, 2020, 15:41:22 »

Thanks for playing Ardiles and Ardiles's missus (who's name I shall not divulge). I'll do another one soon, keep em' peeled
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, April 18, 2020, 15:43:12 »

Just managed to get back online too late for this Sad the wife and daughter were hogging bandwidth on zoom themselves.

Hopefully if you get round to it again I will make it along.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
smalltowngypsymassacre

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, April 18, 2020, 15:48:03 »

Just managed to get back online too late for this Sad the wife and daughter were hogging bandwidth on zoom themselves.

Hopefully if you get round to it again I will make it along.

No problem mate! I'm going to do another one very soon, early next week I expect, I'll pot details when I've got everything sorted
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, April 18, 2020, 15:56:39 »

No problem mate! I'm going to do another one very soon, early next week I expect, I'll pot details when I've got everything sorted
Excellent stuff!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, April 18, 2020, 16:20:32 »

Thanks for playing Ardiles and Ardiles's missus (who's name I shall not divulge). I'll do another one soon, keep em' peeled

Not me.  I was the ringer for Jan-Aage (apparently)!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, April 18, 2020, 16:20:43 »

Enjoyed that. Me and Mrs Audrey won - I think.
smalltowngypsymassacre

« Reply #40 on: Saturday, April 18, 2020, 17:13:07 »

Whoops, got my names to faces the wrong way around! Audrey, you were indeed victorious!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, April 19, 2020, 17:28:02 »

Audrey's the Greek fella  Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: