Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 69   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So, what are you doing?  (Read 181288 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #150 on: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 10:15:40 »

TBF There are at least 3 or 4 2 of those I had never even heard of!

I am hearing so many browser bookmarks being updated as we speak..... Wink

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 13:21:57 »

I had to head out to cash a cheque so tried the local post office (with Halifax you can cash cheques at the PO). Very disheartening to see on the glass separation that they were selling face masks for £2 and even more ridiculous hand sanitiser for £8 (EIGHT) pounds. I'm assuming its not a litre container either. 

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 13:27:56 »

I had to head out to cash a cheque so tried the local post office (with Halifax you can cash cheques at the PO). Very disheartening to see on the glass separation that they were selling face masks for £2 and even more ridiculous hand sanitiser for £8 (EIGHT) pounds. I'm assuming its not a litre container either. 

Sub post office ?
Proper PO branches cant get any PPE for staff let alone sell it
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 14:08:39 »

Sub post office ?
Proper PO branches cant get any PPE for staff let alone sell it

Yeah its a little one at the back of a small convenience shop.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 14:41:58 »

What’s a cheque?
Mr Stevens

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 17:58:48 »

Further to the adult entertainment listings, the BBC website has a guide to masturbation should any of you lot need a guide/reminder.

It does fulfill Lord Reith's remit of guiding, informing and entertaining to a greater or lesser degree but I think that's what he would have wanted. (I can't do links but it's in the 'This Country' section.)

Take your chips and fuck off home.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 20:03:00 »

Dusted and vacuumed the house, put some washing on, tidied the garage, washed the car. I need to get back to work  Smiley
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 21:46:05 »

Enjoying a beer on the balcony while my wife pops out to collect some groceries.  I am slightly at risk with Asthma so haven't been out at all for a week and then only for a quick trip for supplies.  Still it's in the mid 20's and sunny, no need to complain.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 22:06:40 »

Corona cuisine: after my breadmaking efforts were universally (well, by my missus) hailed as a success, this encouraged me to try making my own of other staples. The kitchen now looks like raucous students held a graduation flour bombing party in it and tonight's dinner has been labelled "The Great Pasta Disaster". Didn't think it was too bad for a first effort, albeit a little stodgy, but it was, apparently, "like trying to swallow a soggy brick". I don't think she's a fan
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Friday, March 27, 2020, 02:43:35 »

My daughter decided to make us Jammie Dodgers.  She won’t be allowed back to Uni.
Briggany

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Friday, March 27, 2020, 08:40:34 »

I've been walking our new dog roughly 3 times a day, in between that I have been working, drinking, wanking, playing games, and trying to get time awway from my partner.

She says she isn't the affectionate type but get so ruddy needy when I want to do my own thing haha.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Friday, March 27, 2020, 09:57:56 »

Hit Lidl early. Virtually empty, mountains of stock, annoyingly unable to process card payments so cash only.

Restoring an old stool - well, repainting it tbh - got Panic by The Smiths blaring! Sun has just come out. Reading tweets that the EFL wants to void the season so clubs can get on with selling STs for next season. Will there be a next season?

Really want to have my grandson over but Mrs Audrey is, understandably, wary having had severe pneumonia a few years ago.

The fuck is this going to end?
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Friday, March 27, 2020, 12:27:15 »

Hit Lidl early. Virtually empty, mountains of stock, annoyingly unable to process card payments so cash only.

Restoring an old stool - well, repainting it tbh - got Panic by The Smiths blaring! Sun has just come out. Reading tweets that the EFL wants to void the season so clubs can get on with selling STs for next season. Will there be a next season?

Really want to have my grandson over but Mrs Audrey is, understandably, wary having had severe pneumonia a few years ago.

The fuck is this going to end?
I've heard the saying that you can't polish a turd, but painting one is a new one on me !!.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Friday, March 27, 2020, 14:13:29 »

Bored. Cut the grass, touched up paint on the fence and went for a bike ride. Was meant to be going to Brixham today for the weekend ☹️
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Friday, March 27, 2020, 15:00:27 »

Start the day with some virtuous, online work, then off on a beautiful, quiet walk in the Surrey Hills with my adorable border collie, a quick browse here (and there) and then turning my attention to some routine admin inc. securing replacement supplies of wine. 

It has to be acknowledged that an underlying anxiety for the health of family and friends down the track is somewhat detracting from my enjoyment of the moment.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 69   Go Up
Print
Jump to: