Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 69   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So, what are you doing?  (Read 185078 times)
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 19:02:42 »

Why would you expect them to know it’s complete functionality without any training?

I had training on it when it was introduced at my work and I’m pretty IT literate, hardly a radical policy.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 20:44:54 »

Quote from: Valid Pint
Currently on a train in Devon on a weekend break. Towns are bustling with people. Customers sat outside cafes in the sunshine. Toilet roll is readily available for sale in the shops, although food stocks do seem a bit depleted.
Troll.

nobody is that thick

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 20:49:36 »

Troll.

nobody is that thick

Oh they are. People everywhere today.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 21:05:21 »

For some reason, I spent the last ten minutes watching Cam McGilp stream playing FIFA. He's not exactly chatty.
Flashheart

« Reply #49 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 21:08:46 »

For some reason, I spent the last ten minutes watching Cam McGilp stream playing FIFA. He's not exactly chatty.

He has a bizarre accent.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, March 23, 2020, 02:14:15 »

e-sports are coming into their own at the minute... there was an F1 race earlier on the Sky F1 channel that was being advertised on the main sky home screen today, some drivers and sim racers... Bananas what a sports drought will do to a sports channel!

smalltowngypsymassacre

« Reply #51 on: Monday, March 23, 2020, 06:59:31 »

I'm a teaching assistant so back I to work today. Got roughly 20% of our kids in and no shortage of staff so should be a good day, all things considered.  Certainly glad I wont be in the house all day
normy

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, March 23, 2020, 07:30:42 »

I went for a solitary distanced walk  through Swindon Town Gardens yesterday afternoon, and was dismayed to see many benches rammed with people sitting and chatting, social groups close together, and kids playing close together.  What's wrong with some people?

ust be the oldest
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, March 23, 2020, 07:32:39 »

I’m self isolating currently as both kids have/had a cough. Supposed to be working from home but difficult to fit in working (for both of us) alongside looking after a one and a three year old. Thankfully our head has seen sense so there are very few staff in school today for the expected 55 students.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, March 23, 2020, 09:12:17 »

first day of a proper routine as now into the 4th week of working from home. Missus has found some excercise routines so we did a 20 minute 'impact' class this morning. Its meant that I have to have a shower and get dressed, have breakfast etc before logging into work. Also planning to find a lunchtime walk where I won't be in contact with too many people.

I really do feel (well a smigeon) for people with kids at the moment. My sister has 3 young'uns and she is really struggling to keep them entertained. Her morning task everyday is to try and answer the question 'what are we doing today'!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, March 23, 2020, 09:17:49 »

some bloke whose name was something like John Wick is doing a free daily 30 minute exercise thing.

how young is young? we've put a timetable up for ours as if they are at school, but they're old enough for a structured day.

naturally I can hear them killing each other upstairs, Mrs B is not at work tomorrow so that'll stop Smiley
Flashheart

« Reply #56 on: Monday, March 23, 2020, 09:18:59 »

I really do feel (well a smigeon) for people with kids at the moment. My sister has 3 young'uns and she is really struggling to keep them entertained. Her morning task everyday is to try and answer the question 'what are we doing today'!

My kids are climbing the walls already.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, March 23, 2020, 09:28:46 »

some bloke whose name was something like John Wick is doing a free daily 30 minute exercise thing.

how young is young? we've put a timetable up for ours as if they are at school, but they're old enough for a structured day.

naturally I can hear them killing each other upstairs, Mrs B is not at work tomorrow so that'll stop Smiley

5,7,10 I think.

I believe that they are doing on online PE lesson at 9, the Glasgow science centre is also doing daily experiments at 10am and they are also using virtual online art classes as well as some structured school work.

To be fair there is a lot of effort being put on by people on the internet at the moment. Can you imagine if we had this pandemic prior to the internet? There are only so many jigsaws you can complete!! Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #58 on: Monday, March 23, 2020, 09:49:41 »

I'm working. At work. In a fucking hospital.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, March 23, 2020, 10:02:03 »

I'm working. At work. In a fucking hospital.
Good luck, stay safe. I know you're not frontline frontline but what you do helps keep them going. We all appreciate it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 69   Go Up
Print
Jump to: