Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 69   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So, what are you doing?  (Read 181219 times)
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 15:32:27 »

You're lucky, my cows are still in and my boss has decided to sell the cows which should be going in about 3 weeks, fortunately it looks like i bagged another job or i will have to do relief milking
I was made redundant at the end of 2019 after selling my boss’s cattle. Decided to have a go myself so spent my savings buying a small herd of my own, a truck and enough feed for the winter. Took on some casual work as well to keep me going so all this shit hasn’t come at the best of times. However watching cows and calves enjoying stretching their legs on a sunny afternoon brought a smile to my ugly mug 🤗  Hope your new job works out for you 👍
Flashheart

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 15:35:10 »

Why the fuck are you gallivanting about in Devon when you would have heard the warnings before you left.    Fucking Amazing.

Astonishing, isn't it?

These people could literally be killing others with their actions, yet they fucking brag about it.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 15:36:09 »

Didn't someone say they thought he was red ken the (bad) troll?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 15:40:56 »

Astonishing, isn't it?

These people could literally be killing others with their actions, yet they fucking brag about it.

Check the front page of the daily mail hundreds/thousands walking along Brighton & Bournemouth sea front and cyclist in a London park! Crazy....

So, give no fucks
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 16:00:39 »

The parks in London are obscene. What is wrong with people!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 16:01:43 »

That was me, no idea why, just seems odd that he has been away for a while and now this new nuisance has appeared.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 16:06:57 »

Went out for a small walk earlier with my (nearly) 4 year old on his scooter. Spent the afternoon in the garden, did a 20 minute Joe Wicks video, now teaching him how to play Mario Kart on the Wii U.

swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 16:51:16 »

The parks in London are obscene. What is wrong with people!
I just fucking give up.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
REDBUCK

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 16:52:30 »

That's like me. I have had to train staff on usiny office 365....

Seriously, these are teachers, grown adults, with degrees...

But grown adults who know not to go down the pub and are doing a crucial job currently. Slightly more important than a Pc monkey
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 17:25:32 »

Whether he is not, suspect this latest post is JAT (just another troll)
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 17:27:39 »

Frantically searching for an element for our oven which died 3/4 way through cooking lunch today!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 17:50:39 »

I've just uploaded Championship manager 2000-01 to my computer, just going to play it now and then.

Chosen Swindon, not the best season's team to inherit, but got Fraser Digby back on loan, and after losing 4 and drawing 1 friendly without scoring a goal, i've just won the first league match 2-1 at home to Wrexham, Keith O'Halloran got them both. Michael Thomas (ex Arsenal/Liverpool) is playing as a defensive midfielder for me.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 18:09:27 »

Just watching highlights of Leeds v Rangers 92/93 Champions League on BT Sport. It's easy to think that British football in the early 90's was all kick and rush and lump it forward, especially when one of the teams was managed by Howard Wilkinson. There's some great stuff being played by both sides though. Perhaps not surprising when you consider Leeds had Strachan, McAlister, Rocastle and Cantona in their side. What a player Ian Currant was as well...
cdakev

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 18:48:15 »

I was made redundant at the end of 2019 after selling my boss’s cattle. Decided to have a go myself so spent my savings buying a small herd of my own, a truck and enough feed for the winter. Took on some casual work as well to keep me going so all this shit hasn’t come at the best of times. However watching cows and calves enjoying stretching their legs on a sunny afternoon brought a smile to my ugly mug 🤗  Hope your new job works out for you 👍

Fair play to you. I would like my own herd but the set up costs are astonishing .
I was made redundant at the end of 2019 but fortunately i was offered 5 jobs and it now looks like a choose the wrong one as the herd is now being sold.
This other farm which has offered me a job is a big farm with a good reputation so hopefully it wont happen again. It's not a good time to be looking for another job.
Do you have a beef suckler herd ?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 18:52:25 »

But grown adults who know not to go down the pub and are doing a crucial job currently. Slightly more important than a Pc monkey

If it wasn’t for this PC monkey the staff and students wouldn’t be able to work from home.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 69   Go Up
Print
Jump to: