Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Roll Call  (Read 8993 times)
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 06:41:21 »

Hey ease off a touch, it's not a huge derailment and everyone has their own way of dealing with things. In the grand scheme of things, someone posting something random might make another come on and post. So consider that angle.

Remember, you may be an admin Flashheart but you don't own the place. I think sometimes people feel like they can't post what they want and your responses can be all high and mighty at times. It is a wonder why lurkers don't comment or guests don't bother signing up.

I get what you're trying to achieve and it's important. Yup JBZ has been all over the forum like a cheap suit but he's only mentioned something relative to Reg. Plus, it might just be his way of coping at this time but no, shall we all play to your drum?

For once, you make some interesting points. I agree that there is a tendency for a few to regard this forum as their own.  Also, thread derailment is a subjective concept.

Yes, I have been posting regularly over the last couple of days. My posts are largely on topic and I am not an advocate of deliberate trolling and attention seeking. Let's worry about other stuff, eh?

Nothing to see here
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 09:14:53 »

In times passed, thread derailment was a hallmark of the TEF.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Flashheart

« Reply #47 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 11:19:04 »

Hey ease off a touch, it's not a huge derailment and everyone has their own way of dealing with things. In the grand scheme of things, someone posting something random might make another come on and post. So consider that angle.

Remember, you may be an admin Flashheart but you don't own the place. I think sometimes people feel like they can't post what they want and your responses can be all high and mighty at times. It is a wonder why lurkers don't comment or guests don't bother signing up.

I get what you're trying to achieve and it's important. Yup JBZ has been all over the forum like a cheap suit but he's only mentioned something relative to Reg. Plus, it might just be his way of coping at this time but no, shall we all play to your drum?

What?

I don't think that I could have asked any more politely you fucking melt.

It's ironic that you single out a particular person as well because I had no individual in mind. Now, just move the fuck along would ya?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 13:02:59 »

Guys let’s keep it nice huh?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 13:11:26 »

Is it a sign of the times that this little thread went downhill rapidly?  Hmmm

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 13:15:26 »

I think it’s fair to assume that FH was definitely bullied at school!

Bless.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 16:10:44 »

The irony of some of the comments.
Flashheart

« Reply #52 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 16:19:46 »

Well there's one that's checked in.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 17:29:28 »

Well there's one that's checked in.

Never checked out TBF. Just look in now and then but as I have a large number on ignore there is not much to hold my interest, especially as there is no football.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 17:43:35 »

Never checked out TBF. Just look in now and then but as I have a large number on ignore there is not much to hold my interest, especially as there is no football.
As one of those you're ignoring so I guess you probably won't see it, but anyway, I'm glad you're OK FWIW. Stay safe
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 17:50:33 »

Never really understood the need to ignore certain members. It doesn't take much effort to just skip any posts that you are unlikely to find interesting or amusing.

Nothing to see here
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: