Pages: 1 ... 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1188197 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3660 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 20:32:02 »

people had to go through some serious personal shit to obey rules as written.

it makes me fucking angry when anybody takes the piss , I mean normal people

Cummings being the most senior government advisor ignoring them is the biggest piss take of them all. Deserves the witch hunt
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3661 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 20:41:39 »

Do you have a link, Paul?
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-say-dominic-cummings-spoken-22076383

Also being reported in the Daily Johnson although currently only in their "Live News" section so probably won't be in this link after a few hours, but I've quoted it below:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-uk-quarantine-testing-schools-track-trace-deaths/

"Durham Constabulary have contracted* claims that Dominic Cummings was not spoken to by police about allegations he had broken the lockdown in March.

"On Tuesday, March 31, our officers were made aware that Dominic Cummings had travelled from London to Durham and was present at an address in the city. At the request of Mr Cummings’ father, an officer made contact the following morning by telephone," the force said in a written statement.

Since the story first broke, Mr Cummings has been engulfed in fresh claims that he had broken the lockdown a second time after eyewitnesses said that he made another 260 mile trip from London to Durham in April.

The new revelations undermined a bid by 10 Downing Street to shore up the position of the Prime Minister's chief adviser."

*I think they mean "contradicted", but tbf it's not really a serious newspaper any more so can't expect them to know English and words and stuff
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #3662 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 20:59:44 »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-say-dominic-cummings-spoken-22076383

Also being reported in the Daily Johnson although currently only in their "Live News" section so probably won't be in this link after a few hours, but I've quoted it below:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-uk-quarantine-testing-schools-track-trace-deaths/

"Durham Constabulary have contracted* claims that Dominic Cummings was not spoken to by police about allegations he had broken the lockdown in March.

"On Tuesday, March 31, our officers were made aware that Dominic Cummings had travelled from London to Durham and was present at an address in the city. At the request of Mr Cummings’ father, an officer made contact the following morning by telephone," the force said in a written statement.

Since the story first broke, Mr Cummings has been engulfed in fresh claims that he had broken the lockdown a second time after eyewitnesses said that he made another 260 mile trip from London to Durham in April.

The new revelations undermined a bid by 10 Downing Street to shore up the position of the Prime Minister's chief adviser."

*I think they mean "contradicted", but tbf it's not really a serious newspaper any more so can't expect them to know English and words and stuff

Cheers, mate.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #3663 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 21:00:38 »

If you read the 21:27 update in that Live feed, it indicates that the govt are denying the 2nd trip took place at all.  Getting surreal now. Popcorn
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3664 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 21:01:33 »

If you read the 21:27 update in that Live feed, it indicates that the govt are denying the 2nd trip took place at all.  Getting surreal now. Popcorn
They've gone full Trump - fake noooz
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #3665 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 21:03:01 »

Is there any evidence (other than verbal accounts) to show that he did, I wonder?
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #3666 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 21:12:46 »

Classic Dom.

Now where’s that Russia report?
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #3667 on: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 22:14:21 »

My problem isn't necessarilly with Cummings. He's just another of the many bellends who appears to think the rules don't apply to him.

My problem is with Kuenssberg or, more to the point, another example of clear bias from a publicly funded national broadcaster. I don't care which side of the fence you are on, it is something that should concern everybody. Next time it might be your team that's on the receiving end.  

I haven’t watched Kuenssberg, Rigbymortis or any of them for a number of weeks, even stopped reading the newspapers. So I’m going by snippets TBF.
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 22:23:14 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #3668 on: Sunday, May 24, 2020, 07:21:08 »

Is there any evidence (other than verbal accounts) to show that he did, I wonder?
Apparently the named source can prove he was at the tourist site, but it's going to be damn hard to prove Cummings was also there.

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Banker

On The Bank

Ignore
« Reply #3669 on: Sunday, May 24, 2020, 07:29:05 »

Looks like Grant Shapps drew the short straw; duty minister for the Bank holiday weekend.
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #3670 on: Sunday, May 24, 2020, 07:55:10 »

Cumming’s vehicle (number plate was shown in footage yesterday) would have passed numerous ANPR cameras from London to Durham. It’s easily proven exactly when there was travel. There will even be pictures of who was driving. I could access that information but no doubt I’d be sacked immediately (quite rightly - I would have broken DPA rules).

The only thing holding this back now is The Establishment. How ironic that it’s an unelected member of the London elite that’s in control. Just what Brexiteers profess to loathe so much.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3671 on: Sunday, May 24, 2020, 07:57:58 »

Cumming’s vehicle (number plate was shown in footage yesterday) would have passed numerous ANPR cameras from London to Durham. It’s easily proven exactly when there was travel. There will even be pictures of who was driving. I could access that information but no doubt I’d be sacked immediately (quite rightly - I would have broken DPA rules).

The only thing holding this back now is The Establishment. How ironic that it’s an unelected member of the London elite that’s in control. Just what Brexiteers profess to loathe so much.

What do you do work wise? I have access to that system as well, like you i would be sacked if checked that information
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #3672 on: Sunday, May 24, 2020, 08:03:48 »

What do you do work wise? I have access to that system as well, like you i would be sacked if checked that information

I’m a civilian criminal investigator. I investigate criminal networks so ANPR data gets used a lot.  Govt must know this will prove exactly what happened and when plus high likelihood of photos of driver and passenger
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3673 on: Sunday, May 24, 2020, 08:06:00 »

I’m a civilian criminal investigator. I investigate criminal networks so ANPR data gets used a lot.  Govt must know this will prove exactly what happened and when plus high likelihood of photos of driver and passenger

Nice, i work in Force Intel/PNC department
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #3674 on: Sunday, May 24, 2020, 08:16:39 »

Nice, i work in Force Intel/PNC department

Nice one. So you’ll understand from a practical point of view better than most just how easily this can be proven or disproven?
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: