Pages: 1 ... 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1188484 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #3555 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 09:14:06 »

Assume you're referring to the "data breach"? If so, that's not the app per se but whichever absolute fucking gibbon decided it would be a good idea to entrust the contact tracing system to fucking Serco needs to go and have a long hard look at themselves in the mirror. And then smash that mirror over their heads. I mean it's not like it's anything important, it's only the future of the country's health and economy that depends on getting this right FFS.

Yeah. I would like to nominate that Hancock chap as the Gibbon. Health minister yes, but when questioned he got the arse ache and said it was "very secure"  I hope he knows more about health than Cyber Security although I doubt that. Anyways I have a friend who lives on IOW and high risk. I told him not to download it in any circumstance. Glad I did now.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3556 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 09:16:23 »

Yeah. I would like to nominate that Hancock chap as the Gibbon. Health minister yes, but when questioned he got the arse ache and said it was "very secure"  I hope he knows more about health than Cyber Security although I doubt that. Anyways I have a friend who lives on IOW and high risk. I told him not to download it in any circumstance. Glad I did now.

I have no time for Hancock, however it is becoming clear that in the hierarchy of scapegoats being lined up to protect the government/Johnson, he is the first minister due under the bus once the scientists have taken the blame for long enough.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3557 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 09:21:14 »

I have no time for Hancock, however it is becoming clear that in the hierarchy of scapegoats being lined up to protect the government/Johnson, he is the first minister due under the bus once the scientists have taken the blame for long enough.
Good. He's an arsehole. That doesn't mean those above him aren't, but there's plenty of blame to go round for over 60,000 deaths.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #3558 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 09:46:37 »

They will need a big bus.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #3559 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 09:55:35 »

One thing crossed my mind yesterday, its very obvious that our elected leaders are not keeping up with social distancing.

I have been attending a heck of a lot of webinars with other planners/surveyors/QC's etc and its noticeable in all cases that the professional photos for those people which appear in the presentations (I have one taken at my old employers that I use, makes me look like a door to door insurance salesman) differ hugely from the unkept mess on the top of their heads at the present time, our elected leaders have been having crafty hair cuts! 
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #3560 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 11:00:45 »

Or they are doing what I risked yesterday, letting the missus loose with a pair of clippers?

I survived thankfully
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3561 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 11:25:28 »

Quote from: pauld
Buckland's just admitted on Sky News that the govt sacrificed care homes to protect the NHS

https://twitter.com/SamCoatesSky/status/1263001171616284672

if you can't do both, one has to be priority.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #3562 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 11:54:23 »

I'm in town and some fuckwit just breezed right next to me, the path is about 40ft wide ffs. I just think some are doing it to be bolshy.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3563 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 11:57:58 »

if you can't do both, one has to be priority.
But you still don't need to send elderly COVID patients back to care homes without tests or without informing the care homes that they have tested positive. That's just irresponsible. The fundamental issue here, as with the decision to abandon testing outside hospitals in March, is that we knew something was coming in January but failed to prepare for it. Even after that, we saw what was going on in Italy and were 3 weeks behind them and we just sat back and relied on herd immunity and fuck the pensioners. And they died in their thousands as a result.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #3564 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 12:01:17 »

And again. Some token scruffy bastard with the dog that looks like them.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #3565 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 12:30:16 »

Just an average calne resident

Nothing to see here
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #3566 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 12:45:58 »

But you still don't need to send elderly COVID patients back to care homes without tests or without informing the care homes that they have tested positive. That's just irresponsible genocide. The fundamental issue here, as with the decision to abandon testing outside hospitals in March, is that we knew something was coming in January but failed to prepare for it. Even after that, we saw what was going on in Italy and were 3 weeks behind them and we just sat back and relied on herd immunity and fuck the pensioners. And they died in their thousands as a result.

Corrected for you.

He is morphing into Trump isn't he...

Speaking at Prime Minister's Questions in the Commons, Sir Keir asked why there had been no effective attempt to trace the contacts of those infected with Covid-19 since 12 March.

Mr Johnson replied: "We have growing confidence that we will have a test, track and trace operation that will be world-beating and yes, it will be in place by June 1."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52741331

I note the BBC correspondent basically accepts that he is talking bollocks but makes little more of it!
« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 12:48:39 by horlock07 » Logged
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #3567 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 13:05:42 »

Yes he is. The longer it goes on, the more out of his depth he is. What that said to me is we'll have posted something, that may or may not work, and most certainly will be hacked within a week.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #3568 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 13:17:45 »

Good. He's an arsehole. That doesn't mean those above him aren't, but there's plenty of blame to go round for over 60,000 deaths.

Nearly got chucked out of PMQ's he's losing it...

https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/1263065571240927232?s=20

Perhaps he needs to mind his tone?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 13:19:23 by horlock07 » Logged
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #3569 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 13:23:05 »

They will need a big bus.

It's OK they have a big red one with £350k written on the side of it..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: