Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1188794 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1440 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 08:20:20 »

my sister, whose a nurse, has a tight chest and minor cough.

it's most likely to be pollen induced asthma. But because she a community nurse that visits old people she has been told to self isolate. this leaves 2 on the ground nurses out of 15.

Tests that are fast and effective are needed asap for NHS key workers so they can do the right thing in isolation terms. she could be back at work tomorrow if they did
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #1441 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 08:35:09 »

Tests that are fast and effective are needed asap for NHS key workers so they can do the right thing in isolation terms. she could be back at work tomorrow if they did
This 100%.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #1442 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 09:26:57 »

my sister, whose a nurse, has a tight chest and minor cough.

Hope she's ok Batch.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1443 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 09:34:10 »

Thanks. She's fine so far. Probably not even CV  anyway

Ignore
« Reply #1444 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 09:44:33 »

Just been Morrisons. Well it really ain't sinking in. Mother's with young kids running free. Workers stood next to each other. None of them wearing gloves. Woman walked right up behind me by self service till and I told her to move away. The look she gave me soapy tit wank.
We are fucked. We really are
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1445 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 09:47:08 »

Just been Morrisons. Well it really ain't sinking in. Mother's with young kids running free. Workers stood next to each other. None of them wearing gloves. Woman walked right up behind me by self service till and I told her to move away. The look she gave me soapy tit wank.
We are fucked. We really are

Did our food shop earlier. Everyone keeping a respectable distance. Queues were full of people standing far apart. Everyone very sensible. Maybe it's just Swindon?

Ignore
« Reply #1446 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 09:48:12 »

Did our food shop earlier. Everyone keeping a respectable distance. Queues were full of people standing far apart. Everyone very sensible. Maybe it's just Swindon?

To be fair most were being sensible. Some of the staff, worryingly seem the most oblivious

Ignore
« Reply #1447 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 09:48:44 »

Hope your sis will be ok batch 👍
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #1448 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 09:51:51 »

A very close friend has now come down as confirmed with it, luckily I haven't seen her for about 4 weeks.

Shes luckily fairly fit and healthy so it shouldnt be a problem, but the net is closing in on so many people who are vulnerable, she works as a driver for special needs and disabled children, that does not bode well for so many high risk people.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
BoA Vagabond

Tufty club

Ignore
« Reply #1449 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 10:00:31 »

I saw this view fom the OU regarding when the virus may have hit the UK posted elsewhere today and brought this to mind.

My son who is 42 lives and works in London and commutes on the tube every day. In the middle of January he came down with a hacking cough, a very tight chest (which left him breathless) and lasted a week. In in his words it was the worst feeling being ill than he had ever experienced before. At the same time two other people in his office suffered very similar illnesses. With hindsight it could well have been flu and the only way to know if it was Coronavirus is that he gets tested to find out, which is a bit unlikely given the current situation. 

I experienced similar having come back from Spain between Xmas and NY. I am vulnerable to such infections but this one was much worse. On reflection I had all the symptoms. I hope it ain't all my fault!

Parasitic freeloading season ticket holder scum
Flashheart

« Reply #1450 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 10:17:20 »

Meanwhile, in Bangkok:

I expect a lot of the Bangkok population have head for the hills (paddy fields) by now. Taking the lurgy with them, no doubt.
Oldwembley69

Ignore
« Reply #1451 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 10:26:21 »

I experienced similar having come back from Spain between Xmas and NY. I am vulnerable to such infections but this one was much worse. On reflection I had all the symptoms. I hope it ain't all my fault!

Yep had this locally in Swindon and family and a number of friends also. So what was this? I had the flu jab as well!
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #1452 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 10:31:23 »

I see Prince Charles has it now.

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Flashheart

« Reply #1453 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 10:33:22 »

I see Prince Charles has it now.

Oooh.

Is he staying with Phil and her maj? You'd think Phil would be a goner for sure if he gets it.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1454 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 10:38:28 »

Oooh.

Is he staying with Phil and her maj? You'd think Phil would be a goner for sure if he gets it.

They left to Balmoral yesterday, rather ignoring the guidance about people not fleeing for remote parts of Scotland...
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: