Pages: 1 ... 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1205009 times)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #5055 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 20:02:16 »

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/nation-world/national/article243985782.html

Build the Wall!
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #5056 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 21:16:21 »

Nah, if he's had it and recovered he'd be boasting about how he beat it, he'd think it proved his virility and his contention that it's no big deal anyway.

I think he would still boast about how he can unquestionably obtain a raging hardon without any help. Such a big man. Huge.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5057 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 09:02:01 »

So after yesterday's "Clap for carers but blame them for your mistakes", today we have "Clap for the NHS but charge them through the nose to park to go and risk their lives clearing up after your mistakes"
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #5058 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 14:59:21 »

Dont you mean ‘Clamp for the NHS’
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #5059 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 15:10:15 »

Oooohhh there was a massive porky pie during PMQ's today....

Accused of trying to shift blame onto care home owners and frontline workers, the Prime Minister claimed: "No one knew early on in the pandemic that the virus was being passed on asymptomatically."

Minutes of a meeting of the government's SAGE advisory group on January 28 reveal experts noted asymptomatic transmission was occurring.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5060 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 15:10:56 »

Dont you mean ‘Clamp for the NHS’
Cheesy Winner!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #5061 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 15:11:42 »

I know Boris is a dick, but....

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/08/politics/donald-trump-schools-coronavirus-education/index.html

The guy is a fucking huge cunt of the highest order.  How a 1st world country managed to vote him into office is a mark of shame that should be remembered in history - maybe build a fucking statue of the guy with a big arrow pointed at it stating "just when you think a bit of change may do some good, remember this fuckwit ran the country"

He has decided that that schools should just open, with no changes.  That the Medical advice is wrong, that the re-opening advice was wrong and that 60k a day infections is "doing well".  Mortality rate is ever so slightly ticking back-up it seems, but this guy has the brain cells of gnat, having zero clue it seems about the time lag between someone getting ill and passing away.

Grrr, really annoyed me the past few weeks because it begins to impact on your actual daily life.  I could be visiting a restaurant now, but thanks to the slapdash approach that would be like licking an infected person for several hours.  Fortunately, our schools have given us the option for homeschooling, which I am taking without hesitation.  The other option was sending them to school where they will try and enforce a few things, but not guarantee.  They wouldn't even say how many kids to a room or how far the desks would be apart.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 15:15:47 by RobertT » Logged
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #5062 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 15:12:26 »

Accused of trying to shift blame onto care home owners and frontline workers, the Prime Minister claimed: "No one knew early on in the pandemic that the virus was being passed on asymptomatically."

Minutes of a meeting of the government's SAGE advisory group on January 28 reveal experts noted asymptomatic transmission was occurring.

But Boris didn't attend that one I doubt.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5063 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 15:12:39 »

Oh come on, how could Johnson be expected to know that? He didn't bother to attend any of the COBRA meetings until March and is too lazy to read his briefing box. (Note to Tories: this is the kind of shit which is why it's important the PM attends these meetings)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5064 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 15:14:18 »

I know Boris is a dick, but....

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/08/politics/donald-trump-schools-coronavirus-education/index.html

The guy is fucking huge cunt of the highest order.  How a 1st world country managed to vote him into office is a mark of shame that should be remembered in history - maybe build a fucking statue of the guy with a big arrow point at it stating "just when you think a bit of change may do some good, remember this fuckwit ran the country"

He has decided that that schools should just open, with no changes.  That the Medical advice is wrong, that the re-opening advice was wrong and that 60k a day infections is "doing well".  Mortality rate is ever so slightly ticking back-up it seems, but this guy has the brain cells of gnat, having zero clue it seems about the time lag between someone getting ill and passing away.

Grrr, really annoyed me the past few weeks because it begins to impact on your actual daily life.  I could be visiting a restaurant now, but thanks to the slapdash approach that would be like licking an infected person for several hours.  Fortunately, our schools have given us the option for homeschooling, which I am taking without hesitation.  The other option was sending them to school where they will try and enforce a few things, but not guarantee.  They wouldn't even say how many kids to a room or how far the desks would be apart.
Everything you then went on to say could be applied perfectly equally to Johnson. Trump's just more blatant about it. Putin's never had such good value for a few million quid spent on either side of the Atlantic in 2016.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #5065 on: Thursday, July 9, 2020, 08:31:44 »

Shouldn't he be wearing a mask to encourge others to do so?

https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/1280903069383958528?s=20
BoA Vagabond

Tufty club

Ignore
« Reply #5066 on: Thursday, July 9, 2020, 08:37:30 »

Yep. Everything I detest about UK politics. In his/their own bubble of shite. Do what we say not what we do.

Parasitic freeloading season ticket holder scum
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5067 on: Thursday, July 9, 2020, 09:01:41 »

Sshh. You know as well as I do that the rules don't apply to the rulers. Only to the little people. Otherwise Robert Jenrick would have been sacked from the govt and would be under police investigation for corruption.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5068 on: Thursday, July 9, 2020, 09:03:10 »

Testing, and the data arising from it that we are relying on to help get us through COVID, is still a shambles according to this extremely worrying report from Sky

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-the-inside-story-of-how-uks-chaotic-testing-regime-broke-all-the-rules-12022566

But, you know, herd immunity, take it on the chin, let them die in their thousands. Tenner off at Nandos though, so it's all good.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5069 on: Thursday, July 9, 2020, 09:40:27 »

Best response I've seen so far to this:

"Why do they have to do these photo ops of politicians pulling pints or serving food? I don’t come to your work and starve 2 million Kids do I?"

https://twitter.com/Mcgourty22N/status/1280947425201598464
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: