Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The other lot in league 2 matchday thread 15.02.2020  (Read 64496 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Thursday, February 20, 2020, 09:59:26 »

Based on a very small sample size, every male who lives in Devon/Cornwall under the age of 30 who has never lived anywhere but their home town is a massive bellend. The whole region suffers from small town syndrome

You have just summed up everyone I still know in Oxfordshire who voted for Brexit.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Thursday, February 20, 2020, 10:04:25 »

So unless the EFL let us bring the game forward the only date we will be able to play it would be Tuesday 21st April

So this will be our last home game. So until this is played it may leave us lower in the table!

I had a quick look at this last night it seemed the earliest opportunity, was the Tuesday after the weekend of final.  I thought, it would impact on the next Saturday game however.... so wondered what was that..... shoiuld have known Cheltnumb  Angry
ferret

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Thursday, February 20, 2020, 10:41:22 »

I don't think they'll make Salford play Sunday, Tuesday, Friday, Monday, so I can't see it preceding the Cheltenham game.

I think it'll get brought forward into late March. 31st would be nice, as they'll have their eyes on the final the following weekend.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Thursday, February 20, 2020, 12:32:28 »

So unless the EFL let us bring the game forward the only date we will be able to play it would be Tuesday 21st April

So this will be our last home game. So until this is played it may leave us lower in the table!
We've got 8 games before that date, I'd like to think we'll pull away over that time so won't be an issue.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Thursday, February 20, 2020, 12:36:41 »

Champions by then  Wink
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Thursday, February 20, 2020, 13:54:09 »

If the Macc lads fold it'll be the last game of the season. Imagine a scenario where it's close at the top and all the other teams know what's needed beforehand because we've played all our games.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Thursday, February 20, 2020, 14:00:00 »

If it’s the last game of the season then all the other clubs would have played all their games too.
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Thursday, February 20, 2020, 15:13:59 »

If Macclesfield don't exist by then, our last game will be Orient on 18th April, a week before the last gameweek of the season, which is 25th April when we're due to play Macclesfield, who won't exist so we won't have a game, but everyone else will and they'll know what they have to do, which is unfair.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Thursday, February 20, 2020, 15:47:07 »

If Macclesfield don't exist by then, our last game will be Orient on 18th April, a week before the last gameweek of the season, which is 25th April when we're due to play Macclesfield, who won't exist so we won't have a game, but everyone else will and they'll know what they have to do, which is unfair.
Won't matter,  we'll be crowned champions before then.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Thursday, February 20, 2020, 17:07:26 »

But all points for all teams gained against them will be expunged
Flashheart

« Reply #190 on: Thursday, February 20, 2020, 17:39:17 »

Would crewe not lose 6 points? 3 more than we would?

That difference could leave them unable to catch us on the last day. Not sure about the others.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Thursday, February 20, 2020, 18:12:27 »

Maccclesfield won't fold before seasons end. So all that speculation is irrelevant. They may get some more points deducted though.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Thursday, February 20, 2020, 19:40:51 »

Would crewe not lose 6 points? 3 more than we would?

That difference could leave them unable to catch us on the last day. Not sure about the others.
Crewe play Macclesfield on Saturday at home
Cheltred

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Thursday, February 20, 2020, 19:52:05 »

Maccclesfield won't fold before seasons end. So all that speculation is irrelevant. They may get some more points deducted though.
I think the League will try to keep Macclesfield going for the season,not that I've heard any further developments why they shouldn't. Remember when there were doubts about Bury at the start of the season they made them call off all their early games, the last thing they wanted was them to play and then have to take out their record
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Friday, February 21, 2020, 13:32:18 »

I think Macc will see the season out at least, and then give Stevenage a reprieve (who probably feel like they're owed one after being denied a promotion to the FL due to their ground in the mid 90's)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: