Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The other lot in league 2 matchday thread 15.02.2020  (Read 64498 times)
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Saturday, February 29, 2020, 19:57:05 »

March is looking a big month with 21 points to play for with 4 at home and 3 away. Could do with getting a bit of cushion from the next two home games with two away after that.

Caddis interview in the Adver today quoting the old adage that players prefer playing games than training especially with the training ground issues and 30 plus games in the players legs.

Hopefully its play, win, eat, sleep and repeat for the next few weeks.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Saturday, February 29, 2020, 20:06:30 »

Will all the Tuesday games be on ifollow?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Saturday, February 29, 2020, 20:21:12 »

yup. only the following clubs opted out...

Birmingham City, Bristol City, Cardiff City, Charlton Athletic, Derby County, Forest Green Rovers, Fulham, Hull City, Leeds United, Leyton Orient, Middlesbrough, QPR, Salford City, Stoke City, Sunderland, Swansea City and Wigan Athletic
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Saturday, February 29, 2020, 20:24:04 »

I’m still hoping we can secure promotion at the Cheltenham match, that would be pretty sweet after the FA cup and what not.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Saturday, February 29, 2020, 20:25:33 »

Birmingham City, Bristol City, Cardiff City, Charlton Athletic, Derby County, Forest Green Rovers, Fulham, Hull City, Leeds United, Leyton Orient, Middlesbrough, QPR, Salford City, Stoke City, Sunderland, Swansea City and Wigan Athletic

Not knowing anything about it who does the commentary is it BBC Wilts and can you subscribe using an iPad?

So, give no fucks
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Saturday, February 29, 2020, 20:28:21 »

So how come I watched the games at Orient, FGR and Salford on iFollow?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Saturday, February 29, 2020, 20:54:13 »

I dunno. Perhaps I misunderstood. and it just meant season long subscriptions

https://www.efl.com/iFollow/
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Saturday, February 29, 2020, 20:55:12 »

So how come I watched the games at Orient, FGR and Salford on iFollow?

They weren’t on Tuesdays and you’re not in the UK?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Saturday, February 29, 2020, 20:56:15 »

Quote from: Jimmy Quinn
Not knowing anything about it who does the commentary is it BBC Wilts and can you subscribe using an iPad?

I assume you need the Swindon Town app, I'm not sure 100% as I've not used an iPad.

yes it's bbc wilts comms
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Saturday, February 29, 2020, 20:59:01 »

I assume you need the Swindon Town app, I'm not sure 100% as I've not used an iPad.

yes it's bbc wilts comms

I guess so but was assuming you needed a laptop or desktop computer

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Saturday, February 29, 2020, 21:02:29 »

I've watched it on my android phone through the app (not browser). But not used Apple, no idea if the app is available/works on iPad.

yes desktop/laptop browser works on Windows pc  Smiley
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Saturday, February 29, 2020, 21:09:08 »

I've watched it on my android phone through the app (not browser). But not used Apple, no idea if the app is available/works on iPad.

yes desktop/laptop browser works on Windows pc  Smiley

Cheers batch I wil also give it a go on my android phone so the next question how can you subscribe etc

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Saturday, February 29, 2020, 21:20:28 »

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/

you are looking to subscribe to a (video) match pass... if you expand the + you will see only Scunthorpe and Stevenage have this available (Tuesday games).

then it's a case of clicking the link and following through to purchase. you'll need to create an ifollow account if you don't have one...

there used to be a way to get it cheaper than £10 too. use a (not blocked by ifollow) VPN to buy it in Euros . you used to then be able to watch Tuesday games without the vpn - not tried for a while.  got to watch out for  card fees, etc

how you watch watch if using the app I don't recall, was fairly obvious though "live in ifollow.. watch match"..
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Saturday, February 29, 2020, 21:24:12 »

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/

you are looking to subscribe to a (video) match pass... if you expand the + you will see only Scunthorpe and Stevenage have this available (Tuesday games).

then it's a case of clicking the link and following through to purchase. you'll need to create an ifollow account if you don't have one...

Thanks again

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #284 on: Sunday, March 1, 2020, 10:55:03 »

Been ours to lose since we went top, no other team in this league was/is capable of winning every game left now other than us IMO. Exeter, Plymouth and Crewe have shown that. All of those have lost and drawn several games recently.

Yes I know we have drawn some games and lost3 times since we went top but nobody so far has got close to capitalising on our dropping of points and nobody has so far knocked us off top spot despite many having games in hand to do so.

Now we have at least 1 game in hand over every side in the top half of the table making it look even better at the top.

We have 12 games left and our form has been a little patchy recently but if we recreate our form from the last 12 games, patchy in places as it is, then we will pick up another 23 points which would put us on 89 points which was more than Lincoln won the title with last season and only a couple of points behind Accringtons title winning total.

Our form over the last 12 games has been wlwdwlwlwdww but that was against a lot of teams near the top of the table vying for play off/promotion and (on paper) our run in is against teams in far lower position in the league. Every other team vying for autos have a much harder (on paper) run in than we do, now we have an almost fully fit squad it should ease any fitness issues a bit.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: