Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season tickets 2020/21  (Read 4071 times)
bleko89

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 19:50:59 »

Can't seem to find the Finance option online, only coming up with debit/credit card as an option. Anyone else having this problem?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 19:54:23 »

Can't seem to find the Finance option online, only coming up with debit/credit card as an option. Anyone else having this problem?

Did mine on my phone using the finance option at around 3pm and had no problems.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Fully licenced prostitute murderer

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 20:53:11 »

If you're buying kid's tickets, they can only be paid by debit or credit cards, my season ticket is on finance, my two boys paid for separately by card. I had to email the ticket office to find out how last year, you buy their junior Reds memberships then tell them where you'd like them to sit. You can't select where when you purchase them.

jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 21:12:30 »

Renewed mine today, on the 10 month interest free option online, completed the process including signing the agreement within 10 minutes.
bleko89

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 21:29:21 »

If you're buying kid's tickets, they can only be paid by debit or credit cards, my season ticket is on finance, my two boys paid for separately by card. I had to email the ticket office to find out how last year, you buy their junior Reds memberships then tell them where you'd like them to sit. You can't select where when you purchase them.

Only buying an adult one for myself, my dad is having the same problem on his account also. Maybe just a ticketmaster glitch.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: