Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tommy Wright  (Read 5570 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 20, 2020, 10:05:39 »

Well there you go, no idea if he will go down although understandable why the club were loathe to sign him, albeit could they not do a month by month?

Rather embarrassing in that story that the Advertiser don't know or couldn't be arsed to work out who the member of the coaching staff is in the picture?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, January 20, 2020, 10:08:21 »

Well there you go, no idea if he will go down although understandable why the club were loathe to sign him, albeit could they not do a month by month?

Rather embarrassing in that story that the Advertiser don't know or couldn't be arsed to work out who the member of the coaching staff is in the picture?
Totally...
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #17 on: Monday, January 20, 2020, 10:51:40 »

In their defence they are totally understaffed. Be amazed if there is a sports section in 2 years time or even a paper 
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, January 20, 2020, 11:10:59 »

In their defence they are totally understaffed. Be amazed if there is a sports section in 2 years time or even a paper 

Can be bothered to look for it now, but I am sure that the head sportswriter on the Adver's Twitter bio suggests he is a freelancer?
Flashheart

« Reply #19 on: Monday, January 20, 2020, 11:28:55 »

They've been slowly dying for a long time now. That much was clear when they started using sensationalist headlines; a tabloid-esque style used to inflame and sell.
Panda Paws

« Reply #20 on: Monday, January 20, 2020, 11:29:53 »

Can be bothered to look for it now, but I am sure that the head sportswriter on the Adver's Twitter bio suggests he is a freelancer?

I don't know for sure, but I'd imagine to compensate for the abysmal pay, benefits and overtime he's allowed to freelance for other organisations.

Local print media as we know it is dying a very slow, very painful death, drawn out by all concerned. The model needs to change.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: