Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 39   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Exeter pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 77963 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 27, 2020, 19:58:00 »

Still a few days and a payday for lots to go.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, January 27, 2020, 21:14:38 »

Let's get the ground rocking, again
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 21:49:34 »

Time to get all your mates along to the game on Saturday. Biggest game of the season.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 21:55:18 »

If we do manage to get Yates and Doyle back, with the two additions on top of that and some players back to fitness, we start to look well set for the remainder of the season and the two teams we simply can;t cope with are out of the way.  A win in this one puts us in a very strong position for the final third of the season.
Gethimout

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 21:59:22 »

Doyle and Yates back in the fold (hopefully) then i can see 2-1 Swindon. Me and my mate are coming up for this one. Fingers crossed it's better than the last game we saw together which was Bradford!
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 22:35:01 »

If we do manage to get Yates and Doyle back, with the two additions on top of that and some players back to fitness, we start to look well set for the remainder of the season and the two teams we simply can;t cope with are out of the way.  A win in this one puts us in a very strong position for the final third of the season.

Which is what I said earlier 😉
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 22:36:16 »

Stay off the Raki Audrey its messing with your mind!

Fucking Retsina, like paint stripper.
harrisonaw

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 09:32:33 »

Got to be confident going into this one, still creating chances just need that out and out striker to put it away.

Going for 2-1 win, att 10,542
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 09:35:13 »

Although I have a lot of faith in this side I do still worry about how we set up against some of the more physical sides. Plymouth, Crewe and Exeter keep chugging along and getting results. When we lose a game we seem to lose by 2 or 3 goals. Just me being nervous?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 10:01:06 »

Although I have a lot of faith in this side I do still worry about how we set up against some of the more physical sides. Plymouth, Crewe and Exeter keep chugging along and getting results. When we lose a game we seem to lose by 2 or 3 goals. Just me being nervous?

To be fair we were also grinding out results not too long ago. Newport was an absolute write off as even Barcelona would struggle to get the ball down on that pitch.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 10:02:51 »

Yep. We'll be fine. The converse of us losing by 2 or 3 is that a) we don't lose often b) Exeter for example seem to only win by narrow margins, doesn't take much for those narrow wins to turn into draws which would see them tail right off
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 12:45:18 »

My dad's local side this  Huh? Ideally, us to batter them Saturday, and for both to go up in the top two slots and Crewe in third. Port Vale to beat Newport in the play off final  Cheesy
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 12:52:06 »

My dad's local side this  Huh? Ideally, us to batter them Saturday, and for both to go up in the top two slots and Crewe in third. Port Vale to beat Newport in the play off final  Cheesy
Plymuff will go up I recon, either in autos or through the play offs.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 10:39:49 »

The positive about Doyle and Yates being recalled and then coming back (on the assumption that Doyle does sign) is that Yates has had a decent rest. As we know the guy never stops running but has deserved his break. Hopefully he'll come back stronger! Doyle hasn't had as much rest but didn't play Tuesday.

Both these players are going to come back fresh and hungry for our biggest game of the season!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Panda Paws

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 11:08:43 »

Both straight into the starting 11 for me.

Benda

Caddis
REG
Baudry
Hunt

Lyden
Grant

Yates
Doughty
DJ

Doyle

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 39   Go Up