Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A night with Simon Ferry  (Read 12181 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, February 28, 2020, 16:16:51 »

That’s why more people need to join STFC-OSC so they can organise more events like this Clap

It was organised by Rich though, with supporters club help

Cracking night though, SC don't need people to join to host these events though, they just charge more for non members either way they still make money, and it shows the interest with both events being sell outs it's proving to be a good money making event I expect
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, February 28, 2020, 17:15:09 »

The supporters club organise pretty much everything. For this one all I can take credit for is securing Simon as a guest, turning up on the night and trying to control the Q&A (Live episode 1 was easier in that respect!).

I think the OSC are trying to reach out to a broader audience and regard what I do as a good starting point.

As I indicated in a previous post, £5/£7 is ridiculously good value for what Simon provided. Professional evenings like that are likely to be more than double with extra to be paid for a photo. I will say now that I suggested charging more and the OSC wanted as a low as possible.
« Last Edit: Friday, February 28, 2020, 17:18:20 by Costanza » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, February 28, 2020, 17:23:43 »

Agreed with the above. And the osc is only £5 for a year too
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, March 2, 2020, 12:21:17 »

The supporters club organise pretty much everything. For this one all I can take credit for is securing Simon as a guest, turning up on the night and trying to control the Q&A (Live episode 1 was easier in that respect!).

I think the OSC are trying to reach out to a broader audience and regard what I do as a good starting point.

As I indicated in a previous post, £5/£7 is ridiculously good value for what Simon provided. Professional evenings like that are likely to be more than double with extra to be paid for a photo. I will say now that I suggested charging more and the OSC wanted as a low as possible.

Makes sense, but either way fair play it was a cracking night and long may they continue, I think the SC have turned a corner in recent times with the new blood they have injected, they are more appealing than what they used to be
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, March 2, 2020, 14:22:00 »

Makes sense, but either way fair play it was a cracking night and long may they continue, I think the SC have turned a corner in recent times with the new blood they have injected, they are more appealing than what they used to be

Thanks!

I think their current crop are wise to it.

When they approached me RE: sponsorship I said live events was something I'd be very keen to do and so far they going well.

Not sure Ferry can be topped though.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, March 2, 2020, 15:08:24 »

I reckon Moncur would be a decent one based on a podcast i heard with him, but I expect he would want top $

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: