Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Bradford City pre match chat and match day thread  (Read 61585 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Sunday, January 5, 2020, 08:44:10 »

Haven't read back....I thought the result was fair in the end. No complaints from me.

Clems Army!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Sunday, January 5, 2020, 12:07:35 »

McCarton has 2 goals this season from a dozen appearances...... both against us  Sad
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Sunday, January 5, 2020, 12:49:37 »

Haven't read back....I thought the result was fair in the end. No complaints from me.

Agreed. We still have a tough month, get into mid Feb and press on. We have a better run in than Bradford
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Sunday, January 5, 2020, 13:21:36 »

Now it’s a new day there’s not a lot to be negative about. We have got into a position where i think if we get 10 wins from 21 games it will probably be enough for autos factoring in a few draws a long the way. Looking at the first half of the season and how poor some of the bottom half teams are and I’m confident we can achieve that and go up automatically. Teams at the top are going to take points off each other but to date it’s only really us and Crewe that consistently turn over the struggling teams.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #349 on: Sunday, January 5, 2020, 13:51:50 »

Now it’s a new day there’s not a lot to be negative about. We have got into a position where i think if we get 10 wins from 21 games it will probably be enough for autos factoring in a few draws a long the way. Looking at the first half of the season and how poor some of the bottom half teams are and I’m confident we can achieve that and go up automatically. Teams at the top are going to take points off each other but to date it’s only really us and Crewe that consistently turn over the struggling teams.
Absolutely.

I think if you asked pretty much any of us pre season would they be happy with us being top and 3 points clear in January then we would all have said "hell yes". Games in hand mean nothing unless you win them!

Saturday is a big game and a win would be brilliant, with a few loans extended and some new permanent signings all will be good again.

With just 2 defeats in the last 14 league games with 3 draws and 9 wins, that is champions form.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Sunday, January 5, 2020, 14:46:18 »

Not seen it back but could the Lyden red card be worth an appeal?

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Sunday, January 5, 2020, 14:57:19 »

Not seen it back but could the Lyden red card be worth an appeal?
It was a red, but could be worth appealing that it wasn't as bad a the tackle in the first half that was only a yellow so shouldn't have been a red. It didn't help that all of the Bradford players surrounded the ref.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Sunday, January 5, 2020, 15:16:39 »

But can we take a risk of losing Lyden for thre games if we lose the appeal

So, give no fucks
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Sunday, January 5, 2020, 15:22:22 »

But can we take a risk of losing Lyden for thre games if we lose the appeal
it's three games anyway.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Sunday, January 5, 2020, 16:00:22 »

Sorry I thought it was a second yellow

So, give no fucks
Flashheart

« Reply #355 on: Sunday, January 5, 2020, 16:01:50 »

A straigth red.

I think there'd be little chance of winning an appeal. But I am left wondering why one of theirs did't get a red earlier on. If anything, that was worse.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Sunday, January 5, 2020, 19:05:52 »

A straigth red.

I think there'd be little chance of winning an appeal. But I am left wondering why one of theirs did't get a red earlier on. If anything, that was worse.
Exactly,  could have been a game changer.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Sunday, January 5, 2020, 20:04:37 »

A straigth red.

What do you get for losing an appeal for a straight red is it one more match making it then four in total!

So, give no fucks
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Sunday, January 5, 2020, 20:38:32 »

What do you get for losing an appeal for a straight red is it one more match making it then four in total!
Not necessarily,  you can appeal without penalty even if you lose the case.     An extra ban can be added if the appeal is regarded as frivolous,  mostly an extra game, but there is no maximum amount of games that can b e added.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Sunday, January 5, 2020, 20:40:49 »

Not necessarily,  you can appeal without penalty even if you lose the case.     An extra ban can be added if the appeal is regarded as frivolous,  mostly an extra game, but there is no maximum amount of games that can b e added.

Cheers for the info so it's probably worth the gamble

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: