Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: latest on development?  (Read 1113 times)
STFCere

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, September 7, 2005, 10:52:33 »

does anyone know what stage we are currently at with the redevelopment? gone very quiet

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2005, 11:07:54 »

I thought you had some news  :?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2005, 11:09:27 »

what re-development?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 8, 2005, 10:09:59 »

Same position as it was a couple of weeks back - the club have submitted an outline proposal to the council and the council have said they need to first check whether they're even legally allowed to do what the club want before they can even start to consider whether they would want to. AFAIK, at the moment they're still checking the legals. Given this was all happening in August when everyone's away anyway, and that it involves lawyers who won't do anything quickly when it can be done slower and so consume more billable hours, it could still be a while yet. Hopefully now it's Sept, more people should be back at work and so it should speed up a bit.
Spud

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 8, 2005, 14:30:40 »

Get rid of the Borough Council they're a waste of fucking space!. :evil:
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, September 8, 2005, 14:57:10 »

it is a proven, scientific fact that sport, of all kinds, directly affects the mood of the workforce of this country, after the european success of liverpool this year productivity, and therefore profits, went through the roof there. the council need to see the link between our football club becoming successful and this town being far, far more productive and lining their pockets with gold.

we need an anti-SBC chant Tongue

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, September 8, 2005, 19:36:02 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
it is a proven, scientific fact that sport, of all kinds, directly affects the mood of the workforce of this country, after the european success of liverpool this year productivity, and therefore profits, went through the roof there.

Thats because all the scousers were in Turkey Soapy Tit Wank
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: