Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Westbury v Swindon - Wiltshire Shield  (Read 5823 times)
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 20:34:11 »

He just really doesn’t look very good.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 20:34:17 »

Retired to the car freezing. HT.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 21:19:46 »

Suggests Donohue must be available Saturday as can’t imagine we’d risk anyone tonight that we’d plan on starting at the weekend.

Just had a chat with Noel Hunt who's in the dugout this evening about Donohue. Said they're trying to get it wrapped up within a day or two to announce Monday or Tuesday next week. They want an outcome by the weekend either way.

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 22:00:38 »

Westbury.....it's doesn't have a twin town but it does have a suicide pact with Calne.

Clems Army!
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 22:04:32 »

Just got in after freezing my nuts off,  -2 degrees, finished 7-0, comfortable win but we still don't have a player that can head a ball. Think Caddis just had a run out, only played the first half,  no sign of an injury so hopefully fit for 90 mins Saturday.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 22:12:28 »

Just got in after freezing my nuts off,  -2 degrees, finished 7-0, comfortable win but we still don't have a player that can head a ball. Think Caddis just had a run out, only played the first half,  no sign of an injury so hopefully fit for 90 mins Saturday.

Never miss a home game and travel to Westbury midweek....a true loooooyal supporter!

Clems Army!
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 22:14:43 »

Just got in after freezing my nuts off,  -2 degrees, finished 7-0, comfortable win but we still don't have a player that can head a ball. Think Caddis just had a run out, only played the first half,  no sign of an injury so hopefully fit for 90 mins Saturday.

Absolutely Baltic, wasn't it? DJ & Caddis only playing 45 was planned according to the bench pre game.

swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 22:20:54 »

Absolutely Baltic, wasn't it? DJ & Caddis only playing 45 was planned according to the bench pre game.
Good turn out though,   lots more than I expected.   Don't think there was too many left at the final whistle.   Thought kick off was going to be doubtful,  couldn't see across the pitch the fog was that heavy,  but lifted as time went on.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 22:24:32 »

Good turn out though,   lots more than I expected.   Don't think there was too many left at the final whistle.   Thought kick off was going to be doubtful,  couldn't see across the pitch the fog was that heavy,  but lifted as time went on.

Cracking turnout. I arrived at about 7:30 and was convinced it would be off... Just before kick it lifted though as you say.

Iandolo seemed to take a knock, hopefully nothing too serious.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: