Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Cheltenham FA Cup rd 1 replay pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 41871 times)
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 21:36:50 »

Anyone seen a replay of the goal as did look miles offside, pathetic defending though and not the first time we’ve let a player do that down the wing this season. Just foul him, basics.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 21:37:48 »

That fucking Hockaday must be the most repetitive irritating cunt in the world.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Flashheart

« Reply #122 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 21:40:00 »

Really missed Grant, Doyle and Donohue.

And Isgrove, and Anderson, and we can count Caddis as well.

We had half our first team missing. Shit to go out again but I don't think we should be too harsh.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 21:43:14 »

We had half our first team missing. Shit to go out again but I don't think we should be too harsh.
I just think we’re kidding ourselves if we think that we would be half as effective if we don’t keep them. I hope Donohue comes back as Iandolo isn’t the answer and he always seems dead on his feet after about 70 mins.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 21:46:03 »

BREAKING: Richie Wellens confirms Dion Donohue will be signing for the club tomorrow morning.

Meanwhile, Tyler Reid will head out on loan to Wrexham until January. #STFC

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 21:47:15 »

BREAKING: Richie Wellens confirms Dion Donohue will be signing for the club tomorrow morning.

Meanwhile, Tyler Reid will head out on loan to Wrexham until January. #STFC
Thank fuck for that on both counts!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #126 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 21:50:48 »

Thank fuck for that on both counts!
Concurred!

I had a feeling about Donohue Wink

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 21:54:46 »

Anyone seen a replay of the goal as did look miles offside, pathetic defending though and not the first time we’ve let a player do that down the wing this season. Just foul him, basics.

Goal's on what's currently page 3 of the BBC's live text commentary. Can't tell from the camera angle whether Addai was offside, but I thought Benda looked a bit suspect at his near post. Edit: Oh, it actually went across him into the far corner.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/50427038/page/3
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 21:57:31 by Red Frog » Logged

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 21:56:28 »

Must admit that I was thinking how the hell are we going to manage in January if this is all we have.   Didn't realise we had so many first teamers out.  Fortunately we can now focus on the league,  the cash for progressing  would have been a help in trying to secure Doyles services,  however with Bradford losing as well things don't look quite as grim as they did.

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 22:00:47 »

And remember, we'd definitely have lost to Port Vale. One more blank weekend for our injured players to get fit.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 22:01:48 »

Goal's on what's currently page 3 of the BBC's live text commentary. Can't tell from the camera angle whether Addai was offside, but I thought Benda looked a bit suspect at his near post. Edit: Oh, it actually went across him into the far corner.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/50427038/page/3
He’s not even in the frame when the ball was played I’d say he’s a mile off. That said Hunt was brainless, stood off him and let him cut in, kept giving the same player too much time in the first half as well. Front post? The ball went in far post so not sure you can blame Benda.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 22:03:35 »

He’s not even in the frame when the ball was played I’d say he’s a mile off. That said Hunt was brainless, stood off him and let him cut in, kept giving the same player too much time in the first half as well. Front post? The ball went in far post so not sure you can blame Benda.

If you look, there's a red shirt at the bottom of the screen who might well be playing him on. And yes, I subsequently edited my mistake.  Embarrassed

Flashheart

« Reply #132 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 22:04:01 »

Must admit that I was thinking how the hell are we going to manage in January if this is all we have.  

Of those players mentioned, all but two should be available again on Saturday. (I think)
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 22:05:08 »

Hockaday seemed fairly sure that Iandolo played the scorer onside...make of that what you will.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 22:05:55 »

Hope you're right FH, let's get back to winning ways.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: