Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Doyle and Grant  (Read 110626 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 12:30:56 »

At the risk of incurring RF's wrath, I don't think we've seen the last of the Ginger Pele. Just don't see him fitting into their system of play, or indeed wanting to. I still think he'll be back in a Town shirt come Feb 1st
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 12:31:02 »

The farewell text on the OS looks pretty final.

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2020/january/doyle-recalled-by-bradford/

But of course that doesn’t mean this story is over. I’m just embarrassed by some of our fans’ previous cockiness on the basis of precisely FA. Safest is to assume we move on unless we hear otherwise.

Further proof that people ‘in the know’ are full of shit.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 12:31:36 »

See you in February Eoin  Smiley
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 12:31:57 »

Good riddance to bad rubbish, lazy, selfish, money better off used somewhere else now for a goal scorer....

Oh
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #184 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 12:33:48 »

I could see him returning before the end of the transfer window, he doesn't want to be at Bradford, he wants to be at Swindon, hes on a high wage for L2 and that will be a burden on Bradford as he clearly does not suit their hoofball way of playing.

I feel very sorry for Doyle, hes really in the form of his career and going to (probably) win the title with us and he has to go back there to get splinters from the bench in his arse.

Fingers crossed a deal is sorted sooner rather than later.

In the mean time Wellens has to bring in cover even if its on loan.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Flashheart

« Reply #185 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 12:34:23 »

See you in February Eoin  Smiley

Possible.

Bowyer's comments sound as though they intend to keep him.

But what if it comes to the end of the window and it hasn't worked, which is a strong possibility. Although our own budget may have been taken up with a replacement(s) by then.

I bet that facebook group is going apoplectic, what a sight that must be!

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 12:34:42 »

The Bradford statement is gonna look a bit shit if they ship him out again after a week or so...

'Eoin Doyle has today returned to the club, having been recalled from a loan spell at Swindon Town.

The striker, who initally joined the Robins on a season-long loan deal in August, has already bagged 23 goals so far this season.

Doyle has made three competitive appearances for Gary Bowyer's side this term and will return to training with his City team-mates tomorrow (Thursday).

Bantams boss Bowyer is delighted to have welcomed the frontman back into his ranks.

The City chief said: "It is great to have Eoin back in the squad.

"To say he is bang in form would be an understatement and it is up to us to keep producing chances for him.

"He is a model professional, who looks after himself well. We look forward to seeing him scoring goals for us.

"He will be like a new signing and will fill the rest of lads with a lot of confidence."

The Irishman comes straight into contention for Saturday's trip to Crawley Town (3.00pm).'
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 12:36:16 »

I bet that facebook group is going apoplectic, what a sight that must be!

Twitter is bad enough, bloody Power eh!
Briggany

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 12:36:25 »

Bradfords manager has said he will be in contention for Saturdays squad.

Will be interesting to see if he maintains his scoring, its a big blow for us, but to think it was purely on his back we got to top of the league is a farce. We will need to see how the next few weeks pan out and see if it hits the squads confidence.

We now have one recognised striker. a bit of a worry that he could also be recalled.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 12:37:12 »

At the risk of incurring RF's wrath, I don't think we've seen the last of the Ginger Pele. Just don't see him fitting into their system of play, or indeed wanting to. I still think he'll be back in a Town shirt come Feb 1st

I think if you're Bradford you shoehorn him in at any cost & hope for the best
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 12:37:48 »

My wrath’s really not very scary, and I suspect that on a day when willy-waving has hit the news, you won’t be caught giving it large on the Bradford forum.

(Isn’t there a very large willy somewhere near Blandford Forum though?)

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 12:38:23 »

How much is Doyle on a week at Bradford?
Briggany

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 12:40:10 »

Apparently Rotheram have had an on loan striker recalled by a higher division club... could we be seeing Yates go back as well?
Briggany

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 12:41:53 »

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/2020/january/read--norwich-recall-carlton-morris-from-millers-loan/
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 12:42:10 »

I think if you're Bradford you shoehorn him in at any cost & hope for the best
I think if you're a Bradford fan you do. But Bowyer clearly doesn't want to, and I'm hoping their board have got a bit more nouse than that. They'd be far better off cashing in on an asset who only has value they can realise to us, now, in this window
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: