Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Doyle and Grant  (Read 109620 times)
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 21:26:41 »

You aren’t one of the chosen few. It’s the part of the forum where us regulars go to slag off other posters.
What does one have to do to become a member of this mythical place?

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 21:27:04 »

Dont tell him that, he’ll see the thread slagging him off Wink
CUNT

Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 21:30:30 »

You aren’t missing anything - it’s just a quiet part of the forum where Bamboo doesn’t hi-Jack every thread with his essays.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 21:32:30 »

You aren’t missing anything - it’s just a quiet part of the forum where Bamboo doesn’t hi-Jack every thread with his essays.
I am missing something, that thread I wanted to read.......

BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 21:34:31 »

You mean where you go to bitch about me more than you do on the open forum? Gotcha. Ahh The Lounge, where bitches go to gossip. Worse than Mumsnet.

What's your SO doing this WE Quagmire? Giggity. Love you Wink

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 21:39:17 »

You aren’t one of the chosen few. It’s the part of the forum where us regulars go to slag off other posters.

Don’t be shy, I can take the abuse in the open forums 😁
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 21:49:03 »

Yeah here's the badger...

But we don’t have a directors box? We just have an area within a bigger hospitality area. Surely there were more than just 8 people for this Bradford fan to identify.

Let’s get some news or signings in tomorrow please!
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 22:38:43 »

I still believe one way or another Doyle is done with Bradford and isn’t at all keen on going back there. His Mrs is very active on Twitter but doesn’t even follow Bradford whilst at the same time constantly likes Town posts and much like Doyle himself hasn’t interacted with anything Bradford related since he joined. We all know despite what managers and chairman do say players do have a lot of power so I remain hopeful.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 23:03:07 »

I still believe one way or another Doyle is done with Bradford and isn’t at all keen on going back there. His Mrs is very active on Twitter but doesn’t even follow Bradford whilst at the same time constantly likes Town posts and much like Doyle himself hasn’t interacted with anything Bradford related since he joined. We all know despite what managers and chairman do say players do have a lot of power so I remain hopeful.

Yeah, me too...this says it all...

"I don't suit them, they don't suit me and this is where I want to be..."

End of they day, Bradford can't make him want to play for them and that's what it boils down to.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/50874082
Flashheart

« Reply #159 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 08:41:25 »

If there's no announcement today, you'd think it points toward him staying.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 08:58:13 »

This, off the Bradford forum had me cringing

‘Swindon have had their day, it was nice while it lasted. What should have been a mid table team - will soon become one.
We have had enough p*ss ripped out of us, now it’s time to steady the ship and crack on with our season. In 4th place, completely under performing (in the eyes of our fan base) let’s set our season alight and start upping our game.
We are the biggest club in the division and deserve to finish champions. I truly believe bringing back our player (yes OUR PLAYER) will be the catalyst of our season.’
Flashheart

« Reply #161 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 09:05:47 »

Every club has them.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 09:11:33 »

If there's no announcement today, you'd think it points toward him staying.

Indeed. You'd think if it was a straightforward recall they'd recall him on the first day, to get a full week's training in before their next match.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 09:15:56 »

This, off the Bradford forum had me cringing

‘Swindon have had their day, it was nice while it lasted. What should have been a mid table team - will soon become one.
We have had enough p*ss ripped out of us, now it’s time to steady the ship and crack on with our season. In 4th place, completely under performing (in the eyes of our fan base) let’s set our season alight and start upping our game.
We are the biggest club in the division and deserve to finish champions. I truly believe bringing back our player (yes OUR PLAYER) will be the catalyst of our season.’
Reprehensible. I hate football fan entitlement, Lids and Man U fans being the very worst.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 09:18:03 »

Indeed. You'd think if it was a straightforward recall they'd recall him on the first day, to get a full week's training in before their next match.

The only reason I can think of for not doing this would be to recall him at the last minute permissible before the game on Saturday. But that wouldn't really make sense seeing as we're playing Crewe who are just as much promotion rivals as ourselves, so bradford have nothing to gain from it.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: