Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FA cup rd 1 - Cheltenham v Swindon pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 48840 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Monday, November 11, 2019, 11:02:58 »

We wouldn't need to if he wasn't constantly infecting the forum with his drivel.

I thought that was a requirement to post on here?  Smiley
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Monday, November 11, 2019, 11:13:09 »

We wouldn't need to if he wasn't constantly infecting the forum with his drivel.

You're entering into we mode again, as if you represent some sort of faction, rather than just your individual viewpoint.

Recently your individual viewpoint was to try and get posters to join yourself in using the ignore facility as regards my posts... fine I've no problem with that, but then do find it a bit strange that you can pass comment on the content of stuff you're not reading.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Monday, November 11, 2019, 11:56:18 »

Anyway,  regardless of what happened on Saturday we're in the hat tonight.    If we get the type of draw we normally do no one will really give a fuck about the replay.   Seriously though a decent draw (maybe the pox) may give us the incentive to kick on, win the replay and nho knows, any extra revenue from a cup  run could only help the finances and maybe aid the purchase of  Doyle or Grant.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Monday, November 11, 2019, 12:08:32 »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You're entering into we mode again, as if you represent some sort of faction, rather than just your individual viewpoint.

Recently your individual viewpoint was to try and get posters to join yourself in using the ignore facility as regards my posts... fine I've no problem with that, but then do find it a bit strange that you can pass comment on the content of stuff you're not reading.

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Monday, November 11, 2019, 12:09:22 »

Anyway,  regardless of what happened on Saturday we're in the hat tonight.    If we get the type of draw we normally do no one will really give a fuck about the replay.   Seriously though a decent draw (maybe the pox) may give us the incentive to kick on, win the replay and nho knows, any extra revenue from a cup  run could only help the finances and maybe aid the purchase of  Doyle or Grant.

I predict the type of draw we always get...........

Clems Army!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Monday, November 11, 2019, 12:22:35 »

I predict the type of draw we always get...........

It's usually difficult to find a draw in R2 that gets the juices going (if we get there).

Since the turn of the century we've made it through to R2 11 times, and here's a list of opponents.

Woking
Stevenage
ColU
Crawley
Wrexham
FGR
Morecambe
Notts C
Oxford
Hereford
Gateshead

More or less all who were at the time non league, or are currently non league or have had lenghty spells in non league.

We managed to beat 6 of the 11.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Monday, November 11, 2019, 12:24:03 »

Replay ticket prices slashed to £10 adult
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Monday, November 11, 2019, 12:25:47 »

Get in  Smiley
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Monday, November 11, 2019, 12:53:33 »

Replay ticket prices slashed to £10 adult

Sweet.

Made my mind to go up to Salford on Saturday too - that's only £10 for a league game!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Monday, November 11, 2019, 12:55:33 »

Bet there’s a few Mancs going too seeing as it’s an International weekend
Oldwembley69

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Monday, November 11, 2019, 16:02:57 »

Just noticed (and realised) that Bradford and Shrewsbury have a reply against each other as well

So.. when we beat numb it would  mean either Doyle or Grant could be available for the next round?  Ideally need Shrewsbury to win as there would be no reason for Doyle not play for us in next round.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Monday, November 11, 2019, 17:51:44 »

Clap
1-0 Smeeton
 Beers

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Flashheart

« Reply #252 on: Monday, November 11, 2019, 18:06:44 »

Because people keep on fucking quoting it.

This discussion has been had before.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Monday, November 11, 2019, 18:15:18 »

When is the replay date?

Confirmed tomorrow?

I might have to cancel a night away I've booked.

Tuesday the 19th
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Monday, November 11, 2019, 18:17:52 »

Because people keep on fucking quoting it.

This discussion has been had before.

Let it go Flasher. Reg is alright.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: