Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FA Cup 1st round  (Read 21576 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I知 A Scientist.

« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 08:49:51 »

Sister, Dad, Sister birthday all fall from 7th to 11th November  Suicide
I have Wife, Mother in law, Father in law, Brother in law in the same span, although Mother in law and Father in law are both now gone.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 19:26:03 »

I have Wife, Mother in law, Father in law, Brother in law in the same span, although Mother in law and Father in law are both now gone.

I have a similar situation. I wouldn稚 want to post that info here, a certain Little red bookeeper on here will at that to his files for use come the revolution 🤣🤣🤣
Peter Venkman

« Reply #47 on: Saturday, October 26, 2019, 11:05:39 »

Yeovil fans with their heads up their arses about the racism accusations.

YTFC fans have been asked to boycott the replay with Harringay because they say that it was all a fabrication to get the game called off as Yeovil were winning at the time.

Yet in the next breathe they are saying that what the 2 (currently arrested) fans did was nothing in comparison to the amount of stabbings in London and also they fear there wil be reprisal attacks from certain members of the youth there to take their form of revenge for what happened.

2, 22 or 222 racist fans shouting racists remarks and throwing things at black players is not right. The FA should just have kicked the fuckers out of the cup already.

How the fuck can Yeovil fans defend these moronic duo is beyond me.

Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, October 26, 2019, 11:22:54 »

If Yeovil progress, then they get to compare notes with Hartlepool.

Same old dilemma of punishing the decent majority over the actions of a few.
But maybe the time has come for some drastic action with clubs equally held accountable whether PL or non league.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, October 26, 2019, 11:27:36 »

YTFC fans have been asked to boycott the replay with Harringay because they say that it was all a fabrication to get the game called off as Yeovil were winning at the time.

Yet in the next breathe they are saying that what the 2 (currently arrested) fans did was nothing in comparison to the amount of stabbings in London and also they fear there wil be reprisal attacks from certain members of the youth there to take their form of revenge for what happened.

2, 22 or 222 racist fans shouting racists remarks and throwing things at black players is not right. The FA should just have kicked the fuckers out of the cup already.

Shame they didn't go bust in the summer, their fans trying to make out that they are the victims is astounding.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, October 26, 2019, 11:33:07 »

Shame they didn't go bust in the summer, their fans trying to make out that they are the victims is astounding.
I wouldn't wish them to go bust as I have a fair few mates that go to most of their games, but yes to the 2nd statement, it absolutely amazes me that they have turned it so they are now the victims, no sympathy from me at all.

One of the blokes arrested lives in the next street to me in Chard.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, October 26, 2019, 12:24:12 »

So probably best all round if the racists and their apologists don't go to the replay, then they can be happy with their "boycott" while decent folk get to watch the game and support their team in peace. Hoping Haringey win
Peter Venkman

« Reply #52 on: Saturday, October 26, 2019, 12:32:48 »

So probably best all round if the racists and their apologists don't go to the replay, then they can be happy with their "boycott" while decent folk get to watch the game and support their team in peace. Hoping Haringey win
Absolutely.

Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 16:01:14 »

Our cup cup exit The match at Cheltenham is confirmed as Saturday 9th November, 3pm kick off

I come from a land down-under
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 16:30:47 »

boooo
REDBUCK

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 16:36:07 »

Our cup cup exit The match at Cheltenham is confirmed as Saturday 9th November, 3pm kick off

Any ticket news yet
Peter Venkman

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 16:56:47 »

boooo
Boo indeed, I wont be watching as thats the wifes 50th birthday, I doubt I will miss much TBH.

donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 18:50:14 »

Any ticket news yet

Yeah, any Town fan that buys one will witness a defeat.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 20:24:59 »

I wouldn't wish them to go bust as I have a fair few mates that go to most of their games, but yes to the 2nd statement, it absolutely amazes me that they have turned it so they are now the victims, no sympathy from me at all.

One of the blokes arrested lives in the next street to me in Chard.
Cricket St Thomas ?

Peter Venkman

« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2019, 09:51:41 »

Cricket St Thomas ?

That is about 3 miles from me, yes. Warner Leisure as the Hotel is now owned by.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: