Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crewe v Swindon pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 30348 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Saturday, October 19, 2019, 16:02:07 »

Oh look:
Stefpol  Yes
Processed Beats  Yes
Outlet Red  Yes

No need to check the result then.  Zzz

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #211 on: Saturday, October 19, 2019, 16:02:34 »

Oh look:
Stefpol  Yes
Processed Beats  Yes
Outlet Red  Yes

No need to check the result then.  Zzz
Indeed.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Saturday, October 19, 2019, 16:12:07 »

Do you actually watch games? if you did you would see.

Yes I watch the games. I just clearly see them in a different perspective to you. Comments like “based on the second half we deserved a draw”. Football is a game of two halves and overall most people here will concede that Crewe were the better side and deserved to win the game.

I may as well say that based on minutes 37-40 Swindon deserved to win the game as they scored a goal. Let’s ignore everything else that happened in the game.
cdakev

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Saturday, October 19, 2019, 16:13:39 »

Another disappointing defeat.
manc321

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Saturday, October 19, 2019, 16:15:37 »

That was absolutely awful performance stats really don’t lie probably worst I’ve seen us play in 5 years or so!!

Not sure what the game plan was or even if there was one
Peter Venkman

« Reply #215 on: Saturday, October 19, 2019, 16:17:04 »

Yes I watch the games. I just clearly see them in a different perspective to you. Comments like “based on the second half we deserved a draw”. Football is a game of two halves and overall most people here will concede that Crewe were the better side and deserved to win the game.

I may as well say that based on minutes 37-40 Swindon deserved to win the game as they scored a goal. Let’s ignore everything else that happened in the game.
Why do you never post opinion then? other than to try to disprove my personal opinion?

The only match day posts you ever post are to disagree with my posts.

I prefer to be a bit more balanced rather than just being 100% negative about everything Swindon as you seem to do. And post the good things not just the shit, I leave that to you and others.

If you don't like it then post your own opinion as it happens based upon what you have seen, because I doubt you even watch them you base them TBH.

No its not all good, but its by no means as utterly bad and wrist slashing as you make it out to be, yes I try and focus on the good things, surely all Swindon fans should do that? no? ok then.

Time to avoid the TEF for a few days I think.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 19, 2019, 16:19:28 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Saturday, October 19, 2019, 16:25:45 »

They played like one of the hot hatches that have been known to frequent car parks in the area. All wide bore exhaust, full custom body kit, alloys and paint job.

We played like some clapped out old Nova in desperate need of some tlc.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Saturday, October 19, 2019, 16:26:06 »

Saw that Crewe had 21 shots and we had 3

Assuming that’s correct, there’s no way the game can be that one sided and a draw be a fair result

Things get better but they never get good
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Saturday, October 19, 2019, 16:26:39 »

absolutely terrible. too many passengers. barely 3 passes kn first half. some successful side to sides in 2nd.

we have big problems at the moment.
 invisible players; isgrove, yates, doyle goal exempt, this is meant to be the teams creativity.

both full backs extremely poor distribution. only players that came out of that with any credit are zakuani and grant. and the big fucking german.

early promise is fading fast and I'm the positive one
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Saturday, October 19, 2019, 16:26:44 »

A bit of a disappointment today but a defeat wasn't wholly unexpected given their league position.

Nothing to see here
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Saturday, October 19, 2019, 16:27:26 »

Crewe are top of the table, we need to turn around the form to earlier in the season or it's going to be a long Winter.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #221 on: Saturday, October 19, 2019, 16:27:30 »

Saw that Crewe had 21 shots and we had 3

Assuming that’s correct, there’s no way the game can be that one sided and a draw be a fair result
At the point that they scored their 2nd we looked more likely to go on and grab another, for 20 to 30 mins we were the better side, 1st half we were very poor.

singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Saturday, October 19, 2019, 16:28:59 »

anyone that says we deserved a draw are having a laugh. we had zero ball retention and hardly any attempts. we COULD have got a draw based on the 1 shit 1 goal first half. that would mean stemming the flow and getting a grip 2nd half which we failed to do massively
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Saturday, October 19, 2019, 16:31:02 »

My view is that once Crewe equalised, a defeat looked the most likely outcome.

Nothing to see here
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Saturday, October 19, 2019, 16:32:42 »

Best side won today. We dug in for 10-15 minutes in the second half and looked like getting a good point but truly Crewe were the better side today and played some great football. Their right back Ng isn’t going to be playing league 2 football for long, and I’m sure a lot of their side are being watched by clubs higher up the pyramid.

For us, well not terrible but just not good enough. DJ looks handy and will be an asset. At the moment we look a mid-table/play off side and with Doyle looking a class act, we need to improve. We should beat Stevenage on Tuesday and ‘go again’ I guess.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: