Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: US firm offer £7m to buy STFC  (Read 56855 times)
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #135 on: Friday, October 11, 2019, 12:18:10 »

I've been told the reason Power has denied it is because he shouldn't have been trying to tout the club up for sale.It annoyed other share holders that he's been looking to sell the club without discussing it 
Flashheart

« Reply #136 on: Friday, October 11, 2019, 12:42:20 »

But surely he can't sell the club overall without permission anyway because he's not the only shareholder?

Although he could sell his own shares as he wishes?
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #137 on: Friday, October 11, 2019, 12:46:04 »

But surely he can't sell the club overall without permission anyway because he's not the only shareholder?

Although he could sell his own shares as he wishes?
You are right i am sure he can't but if he is sounding people out without them knowing i would imagine it would piss people off. Anyway who knows just hearsay but thought i would share
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Friday, October 11, 2019, 12:54:53 »

Isn't the only other shareholder Clem's company? Bit worrying if true as he's only just come on board.
Flashheart

« Reply #139 on: Friday, October 11, 2019, 12:57:11 »

I think the Wills family still have some shares.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #140 on: Friday, October 11, 2019, 12:57:41 »

Isn't the only other shareholder Clem's company? Bit worrying if true as he's only just come on board.
Yes but wasn't Power annoyed that Clem went to the Adver to say he had invested with no official word coming from the club?

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #141 on: Friday, October 11, 2019, 12:58:06 »

I think the Wills family still have some shares.
And Arkells too IIRC?

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Friday, October 11, 2019, 12:59:21 »

Were the small shareholders all bought out in the Fitton era, or do they still exist?
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Friday, October 11, 2019, 13:01:52 »

What I find interesting is that Shaun Hodgetts, who is not an investigative journalist, is bemoaned by many as supposedly being a Power shill for not exposing Power's alleged dodgy dealings, but the same people don't seem to ask why Morshead - whom is a good investigative journalist and has a grudge to bear - has not done the same.

Cos Sam is a decent bloke who, whatever your opinions on his Power beef, has the club's interest at heart. Where as Hodgetts is, in my experience, a self-serving and nasty piece of work.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Friday, October 11, 2019, 13:03:53 »

Were the small shareholders all bought out in the Fitton era, or do they still exist?
I still have my share certificate. Not 100% sure whether I still have my share, think it might have been vaporised by one of the Fitton reallocations, but I think I still have at least one. And to be clear, no-one has consulted me on any proposed sale Smiley
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Friday, October 11, 2019, 13:05:17 »

Cos Sam is a decent bloke who, whatever your opinions on his Power beef, has the club's interest at heart. Where as Hodgetts is, in my experience, a self-serving and nasty piece of work.
Not met Sam, although he does come across as a decent enough fella (apart from working for the Mail), but I have met Shaun and dealt with him quite regularly during my time with the Trust and always found him to be very pleasant and someone who very much had the club's interests at heart.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Friday, October 11, 2019, 13:07:18 »

Not bought out, as PaulD says "vaporized" is a good word sort of just quietly disappeared.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Friday, October 11, 2019, 13:13:03 »

Not bought out, as PaulD says "vaporized" is a good word sort of just quietly disappeared.

Vaporised is better though.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #148 on: Friday, October 11, 2019, 13:14:04 »

I still have my share certificate. Not 100% sure whether I still have my share, think it might have been vaporised by one of the Fitton reallocations, but I think I still have at least one. And to be clear, no-one has consulted me on any proposed sale Smiley
I still have mine too.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Friday, October 11, 2019, 13:25:30 »

I still have mine too.
Although tbh, I'll be buggered if I could tell you where it is
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: