Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Colchester pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 54141 times)
stfcben

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 20:38:08 »

So disappointing and feeling gutted after that. First 15 minutes was excellent and I thought we were going to boss it.

Anyway, we are a good side and tonight was just a (very) off day. Col U deserved their win. Well done to them. Let's go and get 3 points on Saturday.

COYR
Flashheart

« Reply #316 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 20:38:29 »

I think we'll be seeing Benda on Saturday.

McCormick 'might' have done better for their second, and one could also argue that he might have organised the defense better. (They were a mess at times)

If Wellens' is looking for an excuse to make a change, he has one.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 20:39:16 »

For me Grant and possibly Hunt are the only players to come out of tonight with a half decent performance.

All our creative players have been poor and when your best players are all having an off day then you have no hope.

Doyle worked his arse off, was out on the wing and dropping deep in the second half trying to create something for other players..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 20:40:27 »

I think we'll be seeing Benda on Saturday.

McCormick 'might' have done better for their second, and one could also argue that he might have organised the defense better. (They were a mess at times)

If Wellens' is looking for an excuse to make a change, he has one.

2nd he should have saved, was straight at him. Still think he should have got the 1st, should be beaten by a 12 yard header.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 20:40:28 »

Ouch. Seems we can’t play the fast pressing game twice a week without rotation. No energy or creativity from any of our usual sources tonight. Hard to give MoM to anyone. Grant did simple things well, Hunt had moments. I don’t think anyone else comes out with any credit at all.

Oh and fuck off back to the 1970s you throwback Hockaday. Shameful comments.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
JucyLucy

« Reply #320 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 20:41:00 »

Something is seriously wrong he can’t even head it currently he either misses it or it comes off the top of his head. Would say he’s impossible to play unless he gets some help..

He needs to get rid of that slapper he's with always looking for attention ! Maybe he can get on with his football then !
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 20:42:39 »

Ouch. Seems we can’t play the fast pressing game twice a week without rotation. No energy or creativity from any of our usual sources tonight. Hard to give MoM to anyone. Grant did simple things well, Hunt had moments. I don’t think anyone else comes out with any credit at all.

Oh and fuck off back to the 1970s you throwback Hockaday. Shameful comments.
What has he said that’s so offensive? Admittedly he is a bit negative but it’s hard to be positive with a performance like that!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 20:46:30 »

He called Baudry Frenchy..
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 20:49:30 »

What has he said that’s so offensive? Admittedly he is a bit negative but it’s hard to be positive with a performance like that!

Apart from being a broken record for the first half hour? Oh, the odd anti-French trope here, the casual homophobic comment there. Probably not in the BBC guidelines.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Panda Paws

« Reply #324 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 20:50:31 »

Everyone at the club calls Baudry Frenchie...
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 20:50:46 »

So on to Saturday Benda coming in and Fryers playing centre back I’d say are a given meaning a stay of execution for Iandolo. Think Doughty will come back in so who drops out Yates, Rose, Anderson or even a rest for Isgrove? Also leaves a problem on the bench as I don’t think it’s even worth Broadbent being around as he’s clearly not right, the Ballard injury has created a problem.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 20:54:08 »

Apart from being a broken record for the first half hour? Oh, the odd anti-French trope here, the casual homophobic comment there. Probably not in the BBC guidelines.
What did he say that was homophobic? Must have missed that
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 20:54:31 »

Obviously I haven't seen the best of us, I think the physical sides will sit back and do us, Northampton and Col U. Neither were footballing sides, just this shit league physical types.
My record is shite. I mused that I was unlucky but fuck me I'm genuinely worried.

Last 6...

P6 W0 1D L5 F0 A13
Apart from Preston at Wembley the rest is all at home. I might go and support the pox at this rate.

I'll be back for Newport. Smiley
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 20:54:35 »

He called Baudry Frenchy..

Not great on its own. But in the context of “Frenchie doesn’t fancy it tonight” when he was fucking injured, that’s not on.

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 20:55:21 »

I never heard anything homophobic. I did however miss the first 15 of the first and first 10 of the 2nd.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: