Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wellens interview in the Grauniad  (Read 14210 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Friday, September 20, 2019, 13:05:23 »

I haven't accused you of negativity.

Does that rule apply to people who emit a continuous stream of negativity on football forums as well?

here's an example..... context, people moaning about those who go to games and have a moan and a whinge.  

My take is a positive, at least they are there, paying into the club, fans have always moaned, always will

But no.... there are those who will insist it would be better if they didn't attend, usually those who don't attend.  
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, September 20, 2019, 14:00:57 »

here's an example..... context, people moaning about those who go to games and have a moan and a whinge.  

My take is a positive, at least they are there, paying into the club, fans have always moaned, always will

But no.... there are those who will insist it would be better if they didn't attend, usually those who don't attend.  
You forgot the  Cool after your quote of mine.....indicating that it was a little bit tongue in cheek. And, in any case, it doesn't necessarily follow that it was aimed at you. Good bit of cherry picking again though.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, September 20, 2019, 14:20:15 »

Oh, and just to clear this point up - just because I haven't (as far as I recall) accused you of negativity in this thread or any previous ones, doesn't mean that I don't think you aren't negative. To save you looking back even further through my post history let's just say that I do think you are negative. But a lot of the time it is deliberate negativity designed to provoke an argument.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, September 20, 2019, 14:34:45 »

Oh, and just to clear this point up - just because I haven't (as far as I recall) accused you of negativity in this thread or any previous ones, doesn't mean that I don't think you aren't negative. To save you looking back even further through my post history let's just say that I do think you are negative. But a lot of the time it is deliberate negativity designed to provoke an argument.

You're free to think what you like.... doesn't make it any righter than when you maintaind Caddis and Chris Ramsey didn't have at least a couple of years experience at RB before us, or that we'd had 4 GK's in promo seasons with no or < 10 games going into those campaigns.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, September 20, 2019, 14:45:41 »

Cheesy Still picking cherries......you're brilliant Reg.

Unlike you, I don't maintain that I am always right, though. In the case of the RBs and GK you probably had a point (depending on your criteria for arriving at the conclusion), which is I why I didn't continue arguing the toss on the matter.
« Last Edit: Friday, September 20, 2019, 14:52:12 by Exiled Bob » Logged
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, September 20, 2019, 18:17:09 »

I still do not really understand why many people have a problem with Reg's pedestrian 'trolling'.  Does it really matter that he (erroneously in my view) appears to consider he is always right? If everyone expresses the same sentiments in every post, won't this forum just become very dull?

Nothing to see here
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #66 on: Friday, September 20, 2019, 20:53:31 »

BECOME dull?

Soapiest of titwanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: