Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Northampton pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 62848 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 20:53:20 »

Didn’t make their keeper work nearly as hard as we should have done. Yes Williams goal was a mile offside but we didn’t create enough to win.

We played well at times and passed the ball well and looked confident. At least we have a chance to bounce back ***(checks fixtures)***

Oh shit, Cheltenham.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 20:53:40 »

Some of our fans do my head in. Some idiot shouting at anyone moaning about the offside saying we stupid be focusing on how shit we are.  I don’t usually bite but he got told to fuck right off.

soapy tit wank i saw that, i was sat just behind you. Dont get me started on the bellend that sits even further back
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 20:57:27 »

If anyone hears what Wellens says stick it on here for us..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Flashheart

« Reply #258 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 20:57:35 »

Some cunts on the official FB page saying it was bad defending from us.

How? We'd sprung the offside trap, which is good defending.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 20:59:32 »

If anyone hears what Wellens says stick it on here for us..
Why have ifuckinguseless stopped transmitting the post match stuff? Wankers, they seem to want to.piss us off./
« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 21:02:39 by wheretherealredsare » Logged
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 21:00:51 »

Some cunts on the official FB page saying it was bad defending from us.

How? We'd sprung the offside trap, which is good defending.

We need to both have a sweeper and play offside. Or we need to put those FB cunts in the bin

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 21:02:24 »

Always excited when I go to games yet always forget how poor the officials are at this level. Far too much influence on the result.

Northampton were organised and that's about it. Good away performance really.

We didn't quite do enough. Not a massive amount going forward. However there are promising signs. Will need to find a way to break down those sides who are going to come here and frustrate. Full backs were a good outlet towards the end especially Reid. Didn't do it enough.

Typical Tuesday night at home of recent times.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 21:11:59 »

Bless my lad, he couldn’t understand when I told him I had seen shit officiating as bad as if not worse than that in the past.

Wellens was going to burst a blood vessel on the radio. Used inept at least four times. Highlighted the errors in other games this season that have cost us. Bemoaned the amount of games so far so early in the season. Felt a draw would have just about been fair. Had a fifteen year old on the bench who he is considering for the next few games, says he is really good with other clubs showing an interest. Still waiting on international clearance paperwork, Town have done their bit.
Flashheart

« Reply #263 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 21:12:26 »

I won't go as far as somebody throwing somebody at the lino during the game. (As tempting as it may be)

But I hope he watches his decision back and feels a right cunt for it.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 21:25:22 »

Crewe top of the league!  Eek

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 21:29:24 »

soapy tit wank i saw that, i was sat just behind you. Dont get me started on the bellend that sits even further back
This was outside the ground, I just snapped.

Anyway back on the 'goal' apparently the ref and Lino have claimed their player didn't touch the ball and it went straight through to Williams. That makes even more of a diabolical decision, how the cunt miss that right in front of him?!
Flashheart

« Reply #266 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 21:34:14 »

Anyway back on the 'goal' apparently the ref and Lino have claimed their player didn't touch the ball and it went straight through to Williams.

Blimey. There is video evidence that shows that they are both objectively wrong.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 21:39:27 »

Blimey. There is video evidence that shows that they are both objectively wrong.
That's why Wellens is especially unhappy. Despite the ball heavily changing direction they told him they didn't see the touch.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 21:46:19 by theakston2k » Logged
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 21:44:35 »

WRT Northampton, they’re going to need more than they showed tonight to get anywhere over a whole season.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 21:46:59 »

Notice even the official Twitter called the goal miles offside. Presumably we'll get compulsory reeducation/a points deduction for that.

Ah well, shit happens. If we can beat Cheltenham then there can't be a better sign of us being on to a good thing this season.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: