Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Northampton pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 62870 times)
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, August 19, 2019, 15:12:04 »

Could well be some kidology there. Wellens will be aware of scouts watching us and so far a lot of them will be saying "stop Isgrove and you stop Swindon".

Or he might just have a knock. Hopefully he'll be on the bench at least.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, August 19, 2019, 15:25:06 »

They can bring May in and push Doughty forward to cover Anderson and not lose too much. Twine for Isgrove is a fucking massive difference though and shows how light we are with DJ and Yates unavailable (something Wellens is on the case with).

Fingers crossed at least one of them makes it tomorrow.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, August 19, 2019, 15:29:23 »

They can bring May in and push Doughty forward to cover Anderson and not lose too much. Twine for Isgrove is a fucking massive difference though and shows how light we are with DJ and Yates unavailable (something Wellens is on the case with).

Fingers crossed at least one of them makes it tomorrow.
Wouldn’t change Doughty’s position under any circumstances, he’s been brilliant exactly where he is. Hopefully at least one of them is fit then only change is Twine replacing the injured party (it there is one).
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, August 19, 2019, 19:09:34 »

Was thinking of going tomorrow but I have not been to a home game for quite a while.
Best listen to the game at home, with a couple of beers as I don't want to be classed as a "glory hunter"
 3-1
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, August 19, 2019, 19:37:25 »

A little off topic but relevant for tomorrow night for me anyway. Can you upgrade a season ticket from junior to adult?
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, August 19, 2019, 19:44:50 »

A little off topic but relevant for tomorrow night for me anyway. Can you upgrade a season ticket from junior to adult?
If not just wear short trousers and a cap.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, August 19, 2019, 19:48:18 »

In all honesty,  if it's for the Don Rogers stand no one generally checks them anyway.

molepar

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, August 19, 2019, 19:50:13 »

Was thinking of going tomorrow but I have not been to a home game for quite a while.
Best listen to the game at home, with a couple of beers as I don't want to be classed as a "glory hunter"
 3-1
Just go! Have a pint or 2 before and witness it first hand!
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, August 19, 2019, 20:33:01 »

If not just wear short trousers and a cap.

What like Terry Scott in the Curly  Wurly advert
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, August 19, 2019, 20:49:37 »

What like Terry Scott in the Curly  Wurly advert
Exactly !!!.

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 05:59:54 »

3-1

Really? I have heard them all now.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 06:48:42 »

Quick question, how good is the online season ticket for live matches? Obviously living abroad I can’t get to matches but what I would like to know is it reliable and is the quality good?
Flashheart

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 07:39:03 »

Quick question, how good is the online season ticket for live matches? Obviously living abroad I can’t get to matches but what I would like to know is it reliable and is the quality good?

When it is working properly, the quality is excellent.

Is it always working properly? It's a bit hit and miss. It is not uncommon to go for 15-20 minutes with sound and picture but no comms, for example. It is working as it should through most of the duration of most matches.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 07:43:06 »

When it is working properly, the quality is excellent.

Is it always working properly? It's a bit hit and miss. It is not uncommon to go for 15-20 minutes with sound and picture but no comms, for example. It is working as it should through most of the duration of most matches.

Sound and no comms is the best. The BBC commentator is awful and regularly gets the players names wrong.
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 07:52:44 »

Sound and no comms is the best. The BBC commentator is awful and regularly gets the players names wrong.
Bring back Vic

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: