Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new season ticket/debit card, y'all  (Read 6297 times)
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, August 5, 2019, 06:01:16 »

Can STFC cash be put towards a season ticket when they go on sale? It’s the only reason I can think of to use the card as a saving scheme towards a season ticket when they go on sale next year
Don't think so - it says it can be used to buy home league tickets, which isn't much use to season ticket holders.
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, August 5, 2019, 06:05:46 »

On a side note - I've not received my kids ticket is anyone else missing theirs? 
 If not I'll pop down to the club
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, August 5, 2019, 08:32:04 »

I've got all mine now. I think the eldest only came on Saturday.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, August 5, 2019, 09:12:44 »

Yea the junior robins cards came weeks ago, their season tickets came on Friday.

blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, August 5, 2019, 16:29:25 »

Maybe they get wiped off at start of new season rather than end of old or maybe you got lucky? I know I've been told they get wiped off, at least since they introduced the loyalty points via the ticket booking website anyway.
A couple of years back on the last game of the season I was refused to use my points as it was classed end of the season and no longer valid. (I think it was the last year they had a lady manager (Sarah?) running the shop) She wouldn't even check for me.

Now the workers are more willing to check and allow you to use the points until they are electronically removed. (probably end of may?)

Still need to be more clear about the deadline.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, August 5, 2019, 17:15:34 »

A couple of years back on the last game of the season I was refused to use my points as it was classed end of the season and no longer valid. (I think it was the last year they had a lady manager (Sarah?) running the shop) She wouldn't even check for me.

Now the workers are more willing to check and allow you to use the points until they are electronically removed. (probably end of may?)

Probably mean Clare Scarth, she was proper miserable and ironically was the other half of the notorious Cheltenham town fan on the FB group hence how he claims to know everything.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, August 5, 2019, 18:43:38 »

Ah, that might explain the difference then, cheers!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: