Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tickets on Website  (Read 3696 times)
Chunkyhair

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 19:06:54 »

Anyone else had any problems with the ticketing site (logging on specifically)? I regularly use it but now trying to buy tix for the Carlisle game I can't even log on (user not recognised)

No one kills a thread like me....
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 19:10:02 »

Have you re-registered?

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2019/july/single-sign-on-facility-launched/
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 19:14:49 »

Been away for a few days and trying to catch up.  Are season tickets ready to collect or been posted, I have heard nothing!
Chunkyhair

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 19:16:27 »

Nope - so thank you very much, that answers the question  Cheesy

Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 19:17:22 »

Been away for a few days and trying to catch up.  Are season tickets ready to collect or been posted, I have heard nothing!

Saw something last week saying they were being posted and we should receive by end of July. Mine hasn’t arrived yet.
REDBUCK

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 20:36:15 »

Nope - so thank you very much, that answers the question  Cheesy

The setting up of the new account worked OK for me but the linking it to client number was a problem. It gave me two numbers neither of which matched the current season ticket. I was waiting for the new one to arrive. Still waiting.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 20:47:23 »

The setting up of the new account worked OK for me but the linking it to client number was a problem. It gave me two numbers neither of which matched the current season ticket. I was waiting for the new one to arrive. Still waiting.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 20:53:23 »

Same here. It gave me 3 numbers, none of which I recognised or matched my season ticket. Will have to phone them tomorrow.
REDBUCK

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 21:09:54 »

I rang a few days ago, they said it was teething problems and they'd ring me back.

I assumed the numbers displayed related to previous DBase entries or the new season ticket but who knows
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 21:22:55 »

OK. Thanks.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 07:19:47 »

Same here. It gave me 3 numbers, none of which I recognised or matched my season ticket. Will have to phone them tomorrow.

Email them. Address is on the log in page.
Happened to me too
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 10:36:55 »

Thanks.  All done now.
Chunkyhair

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 18:40:49 »

Season Ticket arrived today, seem to have got registered OK, linked to original account OK and managed to buy the Carlisle ticket for my lad (who hasn't renewed his ST - splitter!), so thanks Fraser for pointing me at the re-register link.

BUT - probably a question for another more techy thread, but I did have a problem getting the ticket on the site when using Edge that perhaps someone can help with.

The Cookies accept bar/button was running across the bottom of the screen as usual, but wouldn't allow me to accept cookies (or do anything) so the bar wouldn't fuck off.  The problem was this was sitting on top of the "Confirm Purchase" or whatever button, so as I couldn't accept the cookies or get the message to fuck off, it was stopping me completing the purchase.

Log out - log into Chrome and hey presto, no problems, all good, tix bought and paid for.

So - anyone know WTF is going on that I cannot accept cookies in Edge.  This has happened on other sites (not all, just some) when using Edge and is starting to piss me off.

ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 18:52:18 »

Saw something last week saying they were being posted and we should receive by end of July. Mine hasn’t arrived yet.
Ours came today. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: