Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Back to England for 15 days..  (Read 3045 times)
Robinz

Ignore
« on: Saturday, July 6, 2019, 02:15:29 »

Coming back to England for a while from early morning 24th August to 13th September.

Staying in Hagbourne / Harwell / Didcot area and would love the opportunity to find someone going to the Cheltenham game to go with.

Yes, I do remember Don Rogers, Peter Noble and Frank Burrows ... that said, I don't consider myself an old fart  Embarrassed

COYMR's Smiley

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 6, 2019, 07:57:19 »

There's a fair few of us in that category! I'm away for the game though
Richie Wellen-Dowd

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, July 6, 2019, 07:58:38 »

Staying in Hagbourne / Harwell / Didcot area and would love the opportunity to find someone going to the Cheltenham game to go with.

If we win, I hope you realise you'll be required to fly back for every game we play at Whaddon Road in the future.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, July 6, 2019, 11:45:05 »

No worries...  Smiley
Just help me get a ticket for this year Pint
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, July 6, 2019, 19:40:29 »

Coming back to England for a while from early morning 24th August to 13th September.

Yes, I do remember Don Rogers, Peter Noble and Frank Burrows ... that said, I don't consider myself an old fart  Embarrassed

COYMR's Smiley

Are you Lee Power ?

TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, July 6, 2019, 20:11:10 »

COYMR's Smiley

You will be in for a shock.
Harwell has virtually been merged with Didcot.
Only one pub remains in Harwell, the Hart.
Always welcome to join the Oxon Reds.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, July 7, 2019, 00:32:05 »

Oh dear.... had some interesting and happy memories in those fields... Embarrassed

Seriously, Duke, who should I be in contact with to get a ticket and possible share trip there ?

COYMR's
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 18, 2019, 11:50:42 »

Have communicated with several town followers with ideas... Thanks
That said are there any local to Didcot / Newbury areas going to the Cheltenhammatch who would be interested in  and watching a town victory there
COYMRs Pint
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: