Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Back to England for 15 days..  (Read 2168 times)
Robinz

Ignore
« on: Saturday, July 6, 2019, 03:15:29 »

Coming back to England for a while from early morning 24th August to 13th September.

Staying in Hagbourne / Harwell / Didcot area and would love the opportunity to find someone going to the Cheltenham game to go with.

Yes, I do remember Don Rogers, Peter Noble and Frank Burrows ... that said, I don't consider myself an old fart  Embarrassed

COYMR's Smiley

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 6, 2019, 08:57:19 »

There's a fair few of us in that category! I'm away for the game though
Richie Wellen-Dowd

Straight Outta Compton Bassett

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, July 6, 2019, 08:58:38 »

Staying in Hagbourne / Harwell / Didcot area and would love the opportunity to find someone going to the Cheltenham game to go with.

If we win, I hope you realise you'll be required to fly back for every game we play at Whaddon Road in the future.

"We need not form any opinion about the thing in question or be harassed in soul, for Nature gives the thing itself no power to compel our judgements" - Marcus Aurelius
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, July 6, 2019, 12:45:05 »

No worries...  Smiley
Just help me get a ticket for this year Pint
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, July 6, 2019, 20:40:29 »

Coming back to England for a while from early morning 24th August to 13th September.

Yes, I do remember Don Rogers, Peter Noble and Frank Burrows ... that said, I don't consider myself an old fart  Embarrassed

COYMR's Smiley

Are you Lee Power ?

TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, July 6, 2019, 21:11:10 »

COYMR's Smiley

You will be in for a shock.
Harwell has virtually been merged with Didcot.
Only one pub remains in Harwell, the Hart.
Always welcome to join the Oxon Reds.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, July 7, 2019, 01:32:05 »

Oh dear.... had some interesting and happy memories in those fields... Embarrassed

Seriously, Duke, who should I be in contact with to get a ticket and possible share trip there ?

COYMR's
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 18, 2019, 12:50:42 »

Have communicated with several town followers with ideas... Thanks
That said are there any local to Didcot / Newbury areas going to the Cheltenhammatch who would be interested in  and watching a town victory there
COYMRs Pint
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: