Jerry Yates - 5 (9.8%)
Rob Hunt - 0 (0%)
Luke Haines - 1 (2%)
Archie Matthews - 0 (0%)
Jacob Bancroft - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 46

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Player Sponsorship 2019/2020  (Read 63012 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Monday, February 10, 2020, 09:18:24 »

You have to take Reg  Wink
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Monday, February 10, 2020, 10:56:31 »

You have to take Reg  Wink
He could treat it as a fans' forum, in line with the EFL Fans' Charter, everyone's a winner!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

« Reply #182 on: Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 09:40:48 »

The Player Sponsorship Dinner has been announced:

I am emailing to formally invite you to our Sponsors Dinner for the 2019-20 season on Tuesday 3rd March. Doors open at 7pm for a prompt 7.30pm start. The evening will be hosted in the Legends Lounge located inside the Arkells Stand.

We will be welcoming back host Shaun Hodgetts, with a guest appearance from Richard Pullen from The Loathed Strangers Podcast who will be delivering a unique supporter review/season to date and Q&A session!

As per your sponsorship of your chosen player, you have four complimentary tickets to this dinner. Should you want to add on any additional spaces, you will be entitled to the discounted rate of £30pp inc VAT. Please do let us know in your response if you would like to add on any guests. 

There will be a cash/ spot prize raffle on the night so please do bring cash with you. We will also be having an auction as part of proceedings so please do get in touch with myself or Adam if you have a prize that you would like to contribute. Once again, this auction will be in aid of the Wiltshire Air Ambulance so money raised will go a long way towards helping us reach our fundraising target for the season.

Please RSVP to myself via email or calling 08448801086 before 28th February. Please include any dietary requirements in your response.

Once again, thank you for your continued support. We have had a fantastic season thus far and it would be great to welcome you for a fun filled evening!

Costanza has elevated himself to guest speaker status, fair play Rich.  I'll see you next week and buy you a beer (if you are brave enough to drink before speaking to Si Ferry Smiley)

Jutty and SuggWillSuggs please PM me the real names of those attending on the night so that I can put your names on the list for the night. 

If you want any additional guests, or if anyone else wants to be added to the guest list either contact the club directly or let me know and I will sort it out - £30 pp for the night.

Any questions please ask..

Cheers
Berni

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #183 on: Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 09:42:38 »

Panda Paws, I have put in the request for your tickets - as soon as they are ready to pick up I will PM you.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 11:50:37 »

This is the same night as the scunthorpe rearaanged game
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 11:56:27 »

This is the same night as the scunthorpe rearaanged game

Maybe it will be postponed due to the possibility of strong wine?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #186 on: Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 13:21:58 »

I'll ask the question

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #187 on: Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 15:03:13 »

The date has changed to Tuesday 24th March, everything else remains the same.

Let me know names of attendees.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #188 on: Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 17:00:35 »

The date has changed again due to the Salford postponement.  The players sponsorship dinner will now take place a week later on Tuesday 31st March.

Can the winners please confirm that this date is ok and that the names remain the same.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #189 on: Monday, March 16, 2020, 14:35:02 »

Message just received from the club.

Dear all,

I am sure you have seen that due to the ongoing situation regarding the COVID-19 virus, all EFL fixtures have been suspended until 3rd April. In line with this, the EFL have advised Clubs to suspend indefinitely all non-essential activities which include player appearances and fan meetings. As a result of these changes, we have had to once again postpone the Sponsors Dinner until further notice.

We have been extremely unfortunate with the Sponsors Dinner already this season with prior postponements already as a result of fixture changes in the league. While the decision is obviously disappointing, the health and wellbeing of our staff, players and fans is paramount. For more information regarding both the Club’s and the EFL statement regarding COVID-19, please visit our website using the link provided: https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2020/march/statement-covid-19/

I will be in touch once a new date has been arranged.

jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Monday, March 16, 2020, 15:27:03 »

It's just one of those things that happen, it will go ahead at some point, probably about November when the season re-starts
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Sunday, November 29, 2020, 13:28:46 »

Right Berni, now you definitely have to get the club to deliver on that Broadbent shirt!  Beers

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #192 on: Monday, November 30, 2020, 09:34:30 »

It's there, they just haven't coordinated getting it signed yet.  They have all of the shirts on a rack prepared for the sponsors dinner that didn't happen.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: