Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Supermarket produce  (Read 12090 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, June 24, 2019, 11:12:19 »

Just need to manufacture new email addresses. An ex work colleague did this with all the major supermarkets and kept swapping the around for new customer deals. Of course he got found out eventually by some of them but had the best part of six months discounted shopping.

I guess they tagged on by the fact a single address had multiple email addresses attached to it?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, June 24, 2019, 11:22:43 »

I guess they tagged on by the fact a single address had multiple email addresses attached to it?

I think it IIRC was down to the drivers coming to the house multiple times on a promotional voucher.
Barry Scott

« Reply #47 on: Monday, June 24, 2019, 13:14:03 »

Just need to manufacture new email addresses. An ex work colleague did this with all the major supermarkets and kept swapping the around for new customer deals. Of course he got found out eventually by some of them but had the best part of six months discounted shopping.

I say this to anyone who’ll listen: if you have a gmail address, you can have a near limitless supply of new emails without opening new accounts. Simply add or remove full stops throughout the address (although no more than 1 concurrently) and/or add a + and a number before the @ and you'll receive it all.

For example, all the below would go to the same inbox and for the most part be accepted as unique emails (some systems refuse a + in an email address).

barryscott@gmail.com
b.ar.r.ysco.tt@gmail.com
[email protected]
Barry Scott

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 19:54:23 »

Spicy things. I'm sure this has always been the case, but why is almost nothing spicy even though it says it is? Please don't sell me "Extreme Jalapeno Hummus" that a 6 year old eats without complaint.

Just cooked some sausages I purchased from Morrisons, "Morrisons The Best 6 Fiery Chilli Sausages." This is the first time in as long as I can remember I've purchased something that's actually hot, and not a little bit hot. Shit the bed they're good.

If you like Spicy food, get some, they're proper hot. The missus is dying. They're sweet, tasty and about as hot as Vindaloo/Phall.

https://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/product/Morrisons-The-Best-6-Fiery-Chilli-Sausages-/494105011
Richie Wellen-Dowd

« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 20:01:11 »

Just cooked some sausages I purchased from Morrisons, "Morrisons The Best 6 Fiery Chilli Sausages." This is the first time in as long as I can remember I've purchased something that's actually hot, and not a little bit hot. Shit the bed they're good.

If you like Spicy food, get some, they're proper hot. The missus is dying. They're sweet, tasty and about as hot as Vindaloo/Phal.

https://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/product/Morrisons-The-Best-6-Fiery-Chilli-Sausages-/494105011

One of the lads at work had some of those. He couldn't finish them and had to go home the next day because his stomach was hurting. I went straight to morrisons that night but they didn't have them!!! Not sure if they are going to continue stocking them or not.
Barry Scott

« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 20:14:29 »

One of the lads at work had some of those. He couldn't finish them and had to go home the next day because his stomach was hurting. I went straight to morrisons that night but they didn't have them!!! Not sure if they are going to continue stocking them or not.

Ha, ace.

We've just polished ours off. They're absolutely great and if you like spicy food and can find some, buy them all.

We'll be back tomorrow to see if they still sell them (ours were from our freezer and purchased a few weeks back - sell by 04/11/19).
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 22:16:59 »

Ha, ace.

We've just polished ours off. They're absolutely great and if you like spicy food and can find some, buy them all.

We'll be back tomorrow to see if they still sell them (ours were from our freezer and purchased a few weeks back - sell by 04/11/19).
No good for me then,  I'd be on the white trombone for a week.   Anything stronger than a korma and I'm struggling !!  (Curry lightweight).

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, December 5, 2019, 08:47:43 »

Was in Aldi the other day and they had some Carolina reaper sausages for sale. I wasn't brave enough to try them.
Richie Wellen-Dowd

« Reply #53 on: Thursday, December 5, 2019, 20:22:38 »

Ha, ace.

The lad at work cooked his out the freezer too. I think they might have just been doing them for a limited time.

Was in Aldi the other day and they had some Carolina reaper sausages for sale. I wasn't brave enough to try them.

Not in the one I just went to they didn't. It's a conspiracy I tells ya!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: