Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New laws  (Read 2363 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« on: Saturday, June 1, 2019, 10:36:24 »

Because we'll all get them wrong and start moaning about them next season:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48382254

Think this one could be controversial Smiley
"Multi-coloured or patterned undershirts are allowed if they are the same as the sleeve of the main shirt."
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, June 1, 2019, 10:59:32 »

The substituted player leaving the pitch by the nearest point will be akin to running the gauntlet at some places (hopefully).

I like this change, but I guess players who know that they are about to be subbed will just stand in the centre circle, and not on the far side of the pitch, and we still get to see the going nowhere fast semi jog that is much slower than actual walking. John Akinde was very good at it.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, June 1, 2019, 11:02:07 »

boo. they've finally killed the hope of a return to a proper drop ball.

handball is still unnecessarily complicated
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, June 1, 2019, 11:15:26 »

... we still get to see the going nowhere fast semi jog that is much slower than actual walking.

This has always been one of my pet hates. The equivalent time should always be added and a yellow card shown (for being a complete arse - whichever rule that comes under).  Smiley
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, June 1, 2019, 12:00:43 »

This has always been one of my pet hates. The equivalent time should always be added and a yellow card shown (for being a complete arse - whichever rule that comes under).  Smiley

Agreed. Or the susbstituted player has to get off the pitch within 30 seconds or he gets booked or something. Although that will increase players faking injuries no doubt.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, June 2, 2019, 17:02:05 »

That's a lot of changes. The one about no longer being allowed to put a man in the wall to disrupt it if the wall is 3 or 4 players wide is interesting but is it really necessary?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: