Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play Offs  (Read 34453 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Sunday, May 12, 2019, 22:40:57 »

Ahahahahaha lets all laugh at a team who finished 12 points & 9 places ahead of us.
lolololololol

Why not? There must be something that makes you smile DV?
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 12, 2019, 22:42:50 by 4D » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Monday, May 13, 2019, 06:31:35 »

Quote from: DV Canio
Ahahahahaha lets all laugh at a team who finished 12 points & 9 places ahead of us.
lolololololol

no, let's laugh at their manager. the one who preached loyalty then fucked off.

I'm happy that that prick and his sidekick lurch failed
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Monday, May 13, 2019, 06:50:10 »

It’s strange, though, that Flitcroft has duplicated his failures at all his clubs in the same way - revert to hoofball, play players out of position etc.

I cannot think of any reason why he hasn’t realised this himself and adjusted accordingly.

Think Radford will give him another season.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Monday, May 13, 2019, 07:03:29 »

Perhaps he is a man of little intelligence (& little integrity)

I come from a land down-under
ferret

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Monday, May 13, 2019, 07:13:05 »

Perhaps he is a man of little intelligence (& little integrity)

Yes and, like many men in that bracket, Sky seem to view him as some kind of hero.

The camera flashed back to him every few minutes, and the commentator kept spouting shit about "Dave". At one point he proudly announced that Flitcroft only sleeps for 4 hours each night because he keeps waking up and making notes about football. As if it were factual, as opposed to some "one million percent" bullshit that he's had flung at him.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Monday, May 13, 2019, 07:33:09 »

lolololololol

Strange isn't it.... personally I was rather hoping Mansfield went up last day, as it would have meant Franchise not
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Monday, May 13, 2019, 07:44:39 »

Of course you wanted them up Reg, as it would allow you to continue to peddle the line about your old pal Flitters being some kind of lower league managerial genius.

That said, I’m sure you’ll continue with that regardless...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Monday, May 13, 2019, 07:54:12 »

Of course you wanted them up Reg, as it would allow you to continue to peddle the line about your old pal Flitters being some kind of lower league managerial genius.

That said, I’m sure you’ll continue with that regardless...

No I wanted Mansfield to pip Franchise last day, because I don't like Franchise.  I've had my say on Flitcroft... but seeing as how you seem to have misinterpreted, I'll repeat... did an OK job here in difficult circumstances.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Monday, May 13, 2019, 08:19:05 »

Newport should have been out of sight by half time. Up until the penalties Flipflop had had more lives than a cat.

Newport dominated the bulk of that game - a much better football team, probably because their manager knows his arse from his elbow.

I really enjoyed that shootout. A highlight of a barren season. Hope that horrible wanker gets sacked in the morning. Because, as he’s been quick to point out in the past, nobody has any patience any more  Smug Fuck Off

Interesting that both of these comments seemed to back up my one about Newport being the better side in that first half that forced "Mother Brown" to comment that I was in some Pat Nevin school of bullshit or something.

Seems he has a bit of a hard on for me, weird character.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Monday, May 13, 2019, 08:34:00 »

Interesting that both of these comments seemed to back up my one about Newport being the better side in that first half that forced "Mother Brown" to comment that I was in some Pat Nevin school of bullshit or something.

As my late mother used to say, there is someone for everyone, you lucky man 🤣🤣
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Monday, May 13, 2019, 08:51:43 »

Quote from: Reg Smeeton
lolololololol
Strange isn't it.... personally I was rather hoping Mansfield went up last day, as it would have meant Franchise not

yeah. and I was hoping Tranmere would spoil it for both of them. but they didn't.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Monday, May 13, 2019, 08:59:46 »

yeah. and I was hoping Tranmere would spoil it for both of them. but they didn't.

Not overly keen on Tranny, despite the HMHB fandom. Similarly not overly keen on Mansfield, due to brick through the window of Rimes' coach in 60's and Thatcher's paramilitaries in the 80's. Just seemed Mansfield had the best shot at preventing the horrible scene of Franchise fans on the pitch at the end of the game...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #147 on: Monday, May 13, 2019, 09:01:31 »

I hope Tranmere put one over on the massive spenders FGR tonight, that will piss on Coopers chips.

Saying that he failed in his last visit to Wembley with us terribly, hopefully Newport will beat them in the final.

In a final between Tranmere and Newport I wouldn't mind either of them winning, if its Tranmere v FGR I would much rather than Tranmere.

And as for Mansfailed I am not laughing at them as a club just the donkey Judas of a manager, also without Walker next season they will be of little threat.
« Last Edit: Monday, May 13, 2019, 09:03:23 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Monday, May 13, 2019, 09:41:38 »

As my late mother used to say, there is someone for everyone, you lucky man 🤣🤣

Not sure the wife will be so keen!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Monday, May 13, 2019, 09:43:00 »

Similarly not overly keen on Mansfield, due to brick through the window of Rimes' coach in 60's and Thatcher's paramilitaries in the 80's.

You have lost me, what has that got to do with MTFC?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: