Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leo Sayer  (Read 8786 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, July 12, 2019, 09:35:33 »

he might actually be able to teach you a thing or two about ladyboys if FB is anything to go by Smiley
He does seem to have become quite the expert Smiley
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, July 12, 2019, 09:42:39 »

Central Reading has a superb selection of pubs, probably because elements of the old Victorian centre are well preserved alongside the newer developments.  One of them made my Top Five back in 2010.

Link: Your Five Favourite Pubs

Renamed as The Alehouse a few years later, but just the same inside.  I'm 9 months in to a year off the beer at the moment, but still feel all warm & fuzzy when I think of that place.

Reading that earlier post made me realise that bar a couple of trips to the Brunel Rooms I have only ever drunk in 1 pub in Swindon!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, July 12, 2019, 09:58:55 »

Reading that earlier post made me realise that bar a couple of trips to the Brunel Rooms I have only ever drunk in 1 pub in Swindon!

Wetherspoons?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, July 12, 2019, 10:09:43 »

Wetherspoons?

Nope, CGH. In fact not sure I have even set foot in any others.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 20:41:05 »

Best place for sunny outdoor drinks and food in London? Normally head to shoreditch and street feast. Camden an obvious one.

Anyone been to Wembley box park?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 20:47:29 »

Forget what its called but I think maybe old coal drop at Kings X is good. Canal, outdoor stage for acts and about 50 bars/food outlets every day. Nice in the sun anyway
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 20:56:08 »

Central Reading has a superb selection of pubs, probably because elements of the old Victorian centre are well preserved alongside the newer developments.  One of them made my Top Five back in 2010.

Link: Your Five Favourite Pubs

Renamed as The Alehouse a few years later, but just the same inside.  I'm 9 months in to a year off the beer at the moment, but still feel all warm & fuzzy when I think of that place.

Sure I've said it before but Reading used to be fantastic when I lived there (92-96) Some really great pubs and clubs. Not been back for 20 years so no idea what its like now? Trying to think of the clubs.

After Dark, Washington Heights, Caribbean Club Spring to mind for the clubs. Purple Turtle, Turks Head, The Anglers? A funny one near the butts underground with metal palm trees. I need a time machine
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 20:56:10 »

Best place for sunny outdoor drinks and food in London? Normally head to shoreditch and street feast. Camden an obvious one.

Anyone been to Wembley box park?

Yeah, I wouldn’t bother.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: