Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: An extremely long shot!  (Read 1779 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 13:46:43 »

Would anyone be interested in taking 2 tickets to go and see PWEI and Neds in Manchester on Friday night off my hands at a price to be agreed. Long story short was going with a mate who has had to cancel as his wifes father has become very ill in Spain and thus he cannot get away for the evening, as its a bit niche I cannot find a replacement and to go on my own would be a bit sad!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 14:29:00 »

I went to Shepherd's Bush to see Neds last Saturday. Can thoroughly recommend, they really seem to love doing it too still.

Not much help i realise Horlock. Have you tried sticking it on Twitter (asking Neds/PWIW to retweet) or failing that Twickets (they're a ticket exchange site but not a robbing one)?
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 11, 2019, 15:03:01 »

Would anyone be interested in taking 2 tickets to go and see PWEI and Neds in Manchester on Friday night off my hands at a price to be agreed. Long story short was going with a mate who has had to cancel as his wifes father has become very ill in Spain and thus he cannot get away for the evening, as its a bit niche I cannot find a replacement and to go on my own would be a bit sad!

It wouldn't. Trust me!

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 11, 2019, 16:15:14 »

It wouldn't. Trust me!

Thanks Robert!

I must admit I am leaning towards a solo visit, should be a great night and I will probably regret it if I don't!
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, April 11, 2019, 16:31:41 »

Thanks Robert!

I must admit I am leaning towards a solo visit, should be a great night and I will probably regret it if I don't!

Good man. Go for it.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: