Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Latest accounts  (Read 33114 times)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, March 4, 2019, 16:15:39 »

We had been trading in profit for two years before the relegation - so we are back to where we started around 2015 I guess.  I presume the issue is reduced income - you can't tell that from the limited accounts produced.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, March 4, 2019, 16:35:37 »

Being a football man, I’d imagine year on year failure grates with Power - especially as the footballing side seems to have been well financed.

He hasn’t helped himself, though, by overseeing poor recruitment in both players and managers. He could well have hit the jackpot with Wellens - whether by sheer luck or not.

I suppose he deserves some.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, March 4, 2019, 16:42:34 »

The two year period post Play Off Final is probably all on Power - got carried away with a "model" only to find out it was largely a success thanks to having dibs at Spurs.  Stayed with it and failed - sorted out the finances, but ruined the structure of the club and relationship with the fans.  Fast forward and you find yourself funding the club's attempt to recover.  I think all three Managers since have been backed - what we CAN see in the accounts suggests they have, but you've stripped the club of support in the meantime meaning there are losses to cover.  If Wellens can deliver, he might put Power back to where we were just after getting beat by Preston.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, March 4, 2019, 17:40:52 »

The silver lining of 'not losing money' has gone..

Lets hope Wellens can get us going again and regain some support.

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: