Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 ... 102   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The "it could actually be worse" thread ....  (Read 444374 times)
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #855 on: Sunday, September 1, 2019, 12:24:40 »

Phil Brown complained of unpaid wages.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #856 on: Sunday, September 1, 2019, 13:00:14 »

Phil Brown complained of unpaid wages.

Phil Brown should have repiad us. Useless twat
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #857 on: Sunday, September 1, 2019, 13:52:46 »

Flitcroft to Bolton as assistant manager; as if things were not bad enough for them

I come from a land down-under
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #858 on: Sunday, September 1, 2019, 17:10:32 »

Bury North MP suggesting they should be re-instated in League Two. Can’t see the EFL going for that, unless they want to look like even more of a Mickey Mouse outfit.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #859 on: Sunday, September 1, 2019, 19:53:24 »

Daily Mail saying we missed wage payments last season? Did we?

Very much doubt it. Power was on radio yesterday saying that 9 clubs had done so and that we in a better position than them.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #860 on: Sunday, September 1, 2019, 21:37:17 »

Very much doubt it. Power was on radio yesterday saying that 9 clubs had done so and that we in a better position than them.
The writer has already admitted it is wrong and the clubs PR guy has asked for a 'chat' on Twitter.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #861 on: Sunday, September 1, 2019, 21:39:41 »

Journo responsible has now admitted this was an error, that he meant Reading not us, accidentally clicked the wrong column in his spreadsheet apparently. But true to form for the Daily Mail, refusing not going to retract or apologise for publishing bollocks, even when they admit they got it wrong. Fucking arse wipe of a paper
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #862 on: Monday, September 2, 2019, 06:06:16 »

Wont help them if Power decides to take them to court for slander. Someone there will have had a bad nights sleep, and be up on the carpet this morning.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #863 on: Monday, September 2, 2019, 06:50:24 »

Wont help them if Power decides to take them to court for slander. Someone there will have had a bad nights sleep, and be up on the carpet this morning.
Libel.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #864 on: Monday, September 2, 2019, 08:05:52 »

Libel.

I hear words I never heard in the bible
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #865 on: Monday, September 2, 2019, 08:10:14 »

...and I'm one step ahead of the shoe shine...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #866 on: Monday, September 2, 2019, 09:11:29 »

He's admitted the article is wrong and we did pay all the wages but is refusing to issue and apology or correction as he's not the sub editor. Utter trash of a paper and journalist!

Journo responsible has now admitted this was an error, that he meant Reading not us, accidentally clicked the wrong column in his spreadsheet apparently. But true to form for the Daily Mail, refusing not going to retract or apologise for publishing bollocks, even when they admit they got it wrong. Fucking arse wipe of a paper

Hmmm utterly useless and totally libelous, if I was Power I would sue the arse off them.

Bury North MP suggesting they should be re-instated in League Two. Can’t see the EFL going for that, unless they want to look like even more of a Mickey Mouse outfit.
This cannot be allowed to happen, if they were relegated at the end of last season and continued to play in the League then I would have been happy with that outcome, they essentially cheated their way to promotion and deserved it to be taken away from them. Not when they have gone bankrupt and won't even play a game for a season.

I know its going back over old shit but we got relegated 2 divisions for what was far less a crime AND we didn't go bankrupt.

Of course I feel sorry for Bury fans/players/staff but not for the club, they have got now what their crooked owner deserves.

Just admit that the claub have now folded and start afresh, its the best outcome all round now.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Flashheart

« Reply #867 on: Monday, September 2, 2019, 09:17:19 »

I'd like to see Power sue the Daily Mail. Partly just because I fucking hate those cunts.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #868 on: Monday, September 2, 2019, 09:42:14 »

The Daily Fail should be banned by Power publically in the national press from coming to the club, wouldnt help financially but would be some good press for the club at minimum.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #869 on: Monday, September 2, 2019, 09:53:37 »

The Daily Fail should be banned by Power publically in the national press from coming to the club, wouldnt help financially but would be some good press for the club at minimum.

Don't think the national press send people to our level.

I read the Mail for shits and giggles when I'm at my old dears place.  The Monday League 2 roundup is no more than a couple of hundred words for the whole league
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 ... 102   Go Up
Print
Jump to: