Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL stfc v lincoln day early thread- get over it and predict/discuss  (Read 41985 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, January 11, 2019, 21:47:15 »

Good point.  Smiley

I'm tempted to go to this but still feeling crap from this bloody cold thing.

Round dodging cunt!

Clems Army!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, January 11, 2019, 21:55:54 »

You're getting off the sofa this week then?  Cheesy
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, January 11, 2019, 23:09:25 »

My youngest suddenly asked the other day, 'when are Swindon playing at home again?  Can we go.'

Fucking lunatic.  Well, given the chance of joining the wife and eldest having some quality time at the outlet village and watching us pluckily loose to Lincoln with the youngest, I'll be at the county ground again.

God knows what'll happen apart from me declaring the ref is a fucking disgrace and Lincoln football tactics are horrible. 

Never knowingly overstated.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, January 11, 2019, 23:16:17 »

My youngest suddenly asked the other day, 'when are Swindon playing at home again?  Can we go.'

Fucking lunatic.  Well, given the chance of joining the wife and eldest having some quality time at the outlet village and watching us pluckily loose to Lincoln with the youngest, I'll be at the county ground again.

God knows what'll happen apart from me declaring the ref is a fucking disgrace and Lincoln football tactics are horrible. 

iv said "not going to another match this season" 4 times and counting this season.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, January 11, 2019, 23:25:23 »

Quote from Danny Cowley today...

I didn't hear that we had illness in the camp.

Also on their forum they are so happy because we have lost our 2 key players in Alzate and Adebayo. They obviously haven't watched us as Bayo was good at times awful at others and Alzate hasn't played for more than 15 mins since Woking over a month ago anyway.

Hidden away on an adver "story" 6 or 7 been down with colds/flu including Wellens this week

If it's the same one I had on Dec 30th I'm only just getting back to 95%, so we may have some missing.
« Last Edit: Friday, January 11, 2019, 23:28:00 by suttonred » Logged
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 07:15:13 »

Home defeat. 1-3

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 08:06:09 »

I'm usually pretty optimistic, but I can't see beyond a defeat here. Hopefully the players that are coming in will be an improvement,  but it's probably to early to expect them to fully gel yet.

0-2 defeat and a(nother) meltdown from the usual suspects..

It's All Good..............
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 08:49:23 »

Were going to beat Lincoln today 3-1  att will be 7456 .
adje

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 08:54:23 »

I have the same confidence in us beating Lincoln as I doin us beating Crewe

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 09:22:41 »

hmmm, playing top of the league, missing a defender, a few new youngsters trying to bed in and a cold and flu bug...

I know it's going to sound pessimistic, I'd take a draw
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 10:04:57 »

difficult game - struggling to think this can possibly anything other than a home defeat - 0-2 might even be 0-3..can`t go to the match today.

Bathtime
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 10:08:08 »

I'll be very pleasantly surprised by a draw, utterly amazed by anything beyond that.

An optimistic 1-1 for me.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 10:14:48 »

I would welcome a draw, Lincoln are by no means invincible but have won their last 2 visits to the CG by a single goal.

They are big strong players who bully teams into submission with lots of longer balls into the box although not as much this season as last since Akinde went there replacing the big lump Rhead.

They have height and strength all over the pitch and in the home game against us they out fought us to win the midfield battle and then when they won that they outplayed us for the last 40 mins totally we had nothing in reply to them.

Mentally we have to stay strong and not cave in to their superior physicality and outpass them.

Crewe outpassed them and outplayed them on Boxing day lets hope we can do the same, they aren't "all that" in the way Luton were last season and can be out "footballed".

2-1 defeat with Anderson scoring in front of 7,011 with 856 Lincolners there.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 10:19:12 »

Hopefully the early thread proves its worth. Will be a tough game today, real test for the new players - if we can control how the game is played we can win, but I think it's probably a long shot. Fingers crossed.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 10:53:07 »

Think we might be in for a dicking!  Suicide

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: