Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Superbowl LIII  (Read 29914 times)
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, January 14, 2019, 11:32:59 »

I haven’t missed a Super Bowl in 25 odd years but I won’t be watching if it’s Saints/Pats, worst combination possible for me
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, January 14, 2019, 11:45:32 »

Hopefully it will be Chiefs v Rams - I would love that. The AFC and NFC Championship games both look pretty fascinating though.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, January 14, 2019, 11:48:31 »

Amen brother
Well it 'aint going to be Hue or any other 'retreads' - t.f. for that. Half the coaching staff gone, looking like they've got Zac Taylor lined up. I never thought I'd see the day - exciting times ahead  Yes
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, January 14, 2019, 12:04:11 »

Was not getting excited at all after being 14-0 up. Shame, but to be fair, i was not expecting Eagles to even reach the playoffs.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, January 14, 2019, 15:51:13 »

Hopefully it will be Chiefs v Rams - I would love that. The AFC and NFC Championship games both look pretty fascinating though.

That's what I hope, but we both know it  will be the exact opposite!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, January 14, 2019, 18:02:04 »

That's what I hope, but we both know it  will be the exact opposite!
Highly likely - the play offs are gloriously unpredictable!
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, January 20, 2019, 23:17:58 »

Oof, Saints knocked out due to a poor referee decision. Hard to take, better team in my opinion.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, January 21, 2019, 07:37:25 »

What did I say?  Bad Mood

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, January 21, 2019, 08:24:08 »

An unbelievably bad refereeing  decision undoubtedly cost the Saints the game. My other half is a Pats fan so unlike most neutrals I do tend to root for them. I really wanted the Chiefs to beat them though, as I do the Rams. The NFL really needs a Rams Superbowl win...
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, January 21, 2019, 09:36:09 »

Won't be bothering with the Superbowl this year, yet again the refs cock up, I feel for the Saints, I hope the Rams can win it but yet again the Pats get the rub of the green. Ugh.

Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, January 21, 2019, 10:36:07 »

In a sport that is designed with parity in mind, wage caps, draft etc it’s incredible what the Pats have done in the past 15-20 years. Best QB/HC combo in history, no doubt in my mind.

Fuck me i’m bored of them though
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, January 21, 2019, 11:43:30 »

Worst way to decide a draw - with a coin toss.

Hugely benefits whoever calls the toss correctly. Chiefs didn’t even get the ball in OT.
Makes no sense.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, January 21, 2019, 12:07:08 »

In a sport that is designed with parity in mind, wage caps, draft etc it’s incredible what the Pats have done in the past 15-20 years. Best QB/HC combo in history, no doubt in my mind.

Fuck me i’m bored of them though
Very much this

Hugely benefits whoever calls the toss correctly. Chiefs didn’t even get the ball in OT.
Makes no sense.
Yeah, better than it was when you could win with a field goal on the first possession and it is actually quite hard to get a TD on the first possession but I do agree nonetheless...

Edit: Forget what I said about winning with a fg on the first possession. I'm losing my mind. Anyway, I agree with your point...
« Last Edit: Monday, January 21, 2019, 12:37:24 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, January 21, 2019, 22:42:53 »

Makes no sense.

Since the rule was changed in 2012, the percentage of Non-tied OT games won by the team possessing the ball first is 50%

Things get better but they never get good
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 10:43:50 »

The two best teams over the course of the season have been the Rams and the Chiefs, it would have been great to see that match up as the Superbowl.  Kudos to the Patriots though, they always seem to pull it out of the bag when it matters.

A shame that the Chiefs didn't get there, and a shame about the bad call in the Rams game, but shit happens.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: