Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Macclesfield v Swindon official match day thread  (Read 35178 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 15:52:04 »

So what are golden boys, Woolery and Anderson doing then.

Not making enough runs in the box when we are approaching it

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 15:52:57 »

Well that was a shambles of a half of football.

I feel sorry for Woolfenden because he's not that bad but he is playing next to a fucking Asda Smart Price Trifle, without the sponge fingers.  Conroy is a mess of a central defender I'm afraid.

Iandolo continues to look bloody awful at times.  He has a wicked left foot but seemingly the concentration of a kid with ADHD.

Knoyle looks ok, as he usually does.  Offering a threat when going forward, seems competent enough with not much going down his channel.

New guy looked very nervous to start with, seems to have a good pass on him though and that shot was a cracker.

McCourt reminds me a bit of Nalis - there seems to be a footballing brain in there, but it just didn't find it's way into a footballing body.  He's too slow, not in sheer pace terms, but in the way he plays going forward and defending.

Anderson - I just don't see the point in him.  Nice touches, but he drags our players out of position at times.

Woolery - so much pace, looks awful at decision making.

Richards - good finish, but his open play football has been Shaun Close esq.  he offers nothing at the moment outside of set pieces it seems, a real shame we can't find a foil for him.  Must have given four or five free kicks away in the same position as the one he did for their goal.

Twine - typical youth player.  Spurts of energy, nice touch, no idea where he supposed to be half the time and goes missing in the game.

Vigs - just offers me no sense of control in the backline, and with defenders lacking any experience I think you need a controlling keeper.
Other than that all good though Rob?

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 15:55:09 »

Iandolo and Twine are currently not good enough for this level, unfortunately..

Twine needs to be on the bench and coming on to add some energy, not starting.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 16:03:10 »

Knoyle looks fucked

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 16:04:59 »

oh great. at least Candice can shoot back in there if needs be
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 16:07:13 »

Good effort Anderson, good save by their keeps

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 16:10:30 »

Woolf winning a lot of headers at the back

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 16:20:02 »

He's got to be thinking about House surely.  Switch with Twine for me.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 16:23:09 »

Carroll has gone back to pub player mode..

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 16:25:03 »

Quote from: Berniman
He's got to be thinking about House surely.  Switch with Twine for me.

Bernie knew...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 16:27:13 »

Bernie knew...

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day Smiley

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 16:27:40 »

how we playing?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 16:29:58 »

how we playing?

According to Sky, the back 4 have looked more confident as the game has progressed and we look the more likely to score again.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 16:33:18 »

We are better this half than we were in the first, still no cutting edge in front of goal.  Good speculative effort from Woolery, decent save.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 16:33:42 »

cheers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: