Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Macclesfield v Swindon official match day thread  (Read 35459 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 17:08:41 »

Trying to sign Sid or get him on an extended loan
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 17:15:24 »

Be fair.  At 3.23pm, that was a fairly accurate state of affairs.

Always lovely to win like this, even if it is only in front off less than 2,000 in Macclesfield.

Didn’t look at the time of the post, just the content. It’s one of our more negative posters though, and the biggest culprits don’t seem to be posting today. Wonder why.

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 17:23:18 »

He has been poor for weeks and has just seemed intent on arguing with team mates. I honestly don't think he's been putting the effort in either so not surprised he was dropped.

deservedly dropped which I saw with a wince having prayed for his return to the side. player downing tools ready for January? conspiracy...

don't care how we play. 3 points is always brilliant to have. I don't think anyone in this league can be fussy  to win and play well. personally haven't seen any team dominate a match that I have been to this season. 
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 17:27:35 »

Power is in the House. Probably to discuss Jan Transfer budget options with Jewell & Wellens. He says there is money to spend. Also hints at saying transfer dealings are in the hands of the manager as has been the case before with Flitcroft & Brown.

Seems happy to have Jewell in to co-ordinate as DoF so he can go back to his Swiss Chalet to count his Aden Flint money in "owd powwnd notes"

Come on Town, lets have this 2nd half of the season!

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Flashheart

« Reply #124 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 17:32:35 »

Also hints at saying transfer dealings are in the hands of the manager as has been the case before with Flitcroft & Brown.

He didn't hint, he said it outright.

Also said it's not necessary to sell to bring more in, and that they want to add to the squad not take away. I think he sounded a bit miffed that money's not been spent will int he past, sort of pointing fingers at Flitcroft and Brown.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 17:32:59 »

Ace. Don't care how it happened, the main thing is we wont have to read repetitive drivel on here for the next few hours..
You will, it will just be more positive drivel. But it will still be drivel, that's what we do Smiley
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 17:33:31 »

Will Evans just scored a 95th minute equaliser for Chesterfield..  Fair play

Apparently the Chesterfield GK then got sent off in the 97th minute, Will Evans goes in goal, Penalty awarded in the 99th minute and he only goes and saves it...  what a day for him, probably just put himself in Chesterfield legend status

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 17:35:30 »

Our particular brand of consistent inconsistency was enough to get the job done today.

Added time winners are always good fun.

The challenge now is to get home with the tortoise poking its head out of the shell.
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 17:37:26 by Wobbly Bob » Logged

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 17:36:15 »

Apparently the Chesterfield GK then got sent off in the 97th minute, Will Evans goes in goal, Penalty awarded in the 99th minute and he only goes and saves it...  what a day for him, probably just put himself in Chesterfield legend status
Superb! Will never have to buy a drink in Chesterfield ever again! Although why you'd want to might be another matter Smiley
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 17:36:17 »

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11599756/macclesfield-1-2-swindon
Flashheart

« Reply #130 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 17:36:58 »

Just seen the replay of the winner. Several times. It gets better every time I watch it.

Excellent work by McGlashan to get free, great cross to House who heads down superbly to McCourt who tucks it away on a half-volley. Concise and clinical. One of very few moments of quality in the game, but it was very good quality indeed.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 17:37:04 »

The challenge now is to get home with the tortoise poking its head out of the shell.
I'd stop at the services if I were you
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 17:39:23 »

I'd stop at the services if I were you

On train. Cheeks are clenched.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 17:40:20 »

On train. Cheeks are clenched.
Surely they have bogs on trains don't they?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 17:41:24 »

Quote from: pauld
Surely they have bogs on trains don't they?

not on northern, you crap out the window
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 5, 2019, 17:55:22 by Batch » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: