Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OI OI ITS A MATCHDAY THREAD - SUHWINDON TOWN VERSUS EXITER CITY  (Read 32738 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 01:03:55 »

lads lads lads

They’re on a shit run. Well win 3-0

Things get better but they never get good
Flashheart

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 01:09:29 »

This is how to start a match day thread.

We will win.

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 01:19:23 »

My first in the flesh game for over two years.  It's been mostly shit on Ifollow so hoping for a stunner live.  Probably be 0-0
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 08:16:31 »

My first in the flesh game for over two years.  It's been mostly shit on Ifollow so hoping for a stunner live.  Probably be 0-0

Same here, more or less. Back in Swindon for New Year and making my probably one game of the season. Hopefully a good one.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 08:34:08 »

First Town game for 3 years, taking my two boys, it'll be my littlests' first game. Instant loss right there... Tongue

cdakev

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 09:03:20 »

Win win win today. 2-1 Woolery and Anderson to finally score after missing missing and missing the target in the last 3 games.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 09:33:26 »

Fucking day tripping glory hunters....

It's All Good..............
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 09:41:56 »

We are due a 3-1win . . . .  so it will be 1-1.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 10:07:37 »

Oh my fucking head. Keep the noise you fuckers. Have a friend with us today watching for the first time so let’s hope for a win. Which I feel we will get. Happy new year one and all.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 10:15:06 »

We have a 70.7% win ratio at home in 46 games with 26 won.

We haven't beaten them at home since 1985, 5 games at the CG without a win.

They are in 7th place, their last 5 games being LWWWL, the game against Grimsby on Saturday which they lost 2-1 at home they had 66% of the possession and 30 shots of which 10 were on target, with 15 corners to 0.

Exeter try and dominate with lots of long balls into the box for top scorer Jayden Stockley to get on the end of, which he has with 15 goals so far this season accounting for half their goals so far, if he doesn't play due to transfer then he will be missed badly as their next top scorers have only 4 goals.

Fingers crossed he will not play.

Nelson will only play if Swindon have arranged a loan extention or a perm transfer and will be a big loss if hes not playing.

I can't watch the game today, it will be my 3rd game I have missed this season, the other 2 being Cambridge and Woking both at home and both ending with home defeats against rubbish opposition.

Sorry but I don't feel the optimism that you all do, 0-2 defeat in front of 7,311 fans with 945 from Excetera.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 10:30:42 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 10:36:09 »

Exeter preview of the game.

Next Up: Swindon Town vs Exeter City

It’s fair to say the defeat to Grimsby was a bizarre one – an offside goal where the linesman was (likely correctly) overruled, a red card, a team registering 30 shots without winning. City won’t come up against a keeper like James McKeown every game, and played a lot worse against Yeovil while winning. Matt Taylor rang the changes on Saturday with Alex Hartridge making his EFL debut, but it’s likely Taylor will go back to a more tried and trusted line-up at Swindon – Aaron Martin too will be pushing for a recall after loanee Dara O’Shea was culpable for both Grimsby goals.

Expected to challenge, it has not been the case for Swindon who disposed of the colourful Phil Brown in favour of former Oldham boss Richie Wellens. The Robins go into the new year in 14th place having drawn all three of the festive fixtures so far, latterly a 0-0 draw at a Mansfield side managed by former boss David Flitcroft. Goalscoring has been an issue with just 27 goals registered in 25 games, and Swindon will look to the likes of Michael Doughty (seven goals in all competitions) and Elijah Adebayo (five). James Dunne was benched on Saturday but is likely to feature against his former club.

The reverse fixture in October saw City run out comfortable 2-0 winners through Forte and Stockley. The match at the County Ground last season saw City lead through McAlinden only for Woolery to equalise in a 1-1 draw. Swindon hold a comfortable league head to head lead with 36 wins to City’s 24 (25 draws).

The match officials for this game will be:-

Referee: Nicholas Kinseley
Assistant Referees: Leigh Crowhurst and Darren Wilding
Fourth Official : Andrew Williams

jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 10:49:26 »

We have a 70.7% win ratio at home in 46 games with 26 won.
Sorry but I don't feel the optimism that you all do, 0-2 defeat in front of 7,311 fans with 945 from Excetera.

26 isn't 70% of 46...
normy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 10:55:32 »

We're good enough to win this, 2-0

ust be the oldest
Peter Venkman

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 11:13:52 »

26 isn't 70% of 46...
Just took figures from swindon-town-fc didn't bother actually checking Smiley

jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 11:31:42 »

I'm shit at maths so I don't even know to work it out (unless I google it) but it is so obviously wrong
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: