Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC V 'Num FC  (Read 28391 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 11:20:13 »

There's always new year's day  Wink
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #136 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 11:29:46 »

I agree with what FH is saying that nobody should ever be banned for voicing an opinion, but, he often voices an opinion in a threatening way or if the club think that he could be more violent then they are well within their rights to ban him before he becomes abusive toward any fan or member of staff at the club.

He does, as said by others, make up rumours that seem to spread like wild fire between the gullible section of our fanbase and are taken as fact by some.

Football is changing, and shouting your mouth off and threatening and lying can no longer be condoned. As soon as he sets foot through the door he has to obey the club/league rules otherwise he will be ejected, which appears to have happened.

There are ways to criticise the club without being aggressive and still being able to support the club, he crossed the line, no sympathy I am afraid from me.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 12:05:41 »

Couple of comments on yesterday. Nelson was superb. Fully deserved his MOTM & dealt with the experienced Varney comfortably. Woolfenden was also good defensively but his distribution was woeful. I lost count of the amount of aimless long balls he knocked. Adebayo was dreadful. Poor in the air for a big lad, weak for a big lad & painfully slow. Up front is a real problem for us. I'd send him back to Fulham, try & offload Richards & look to bring in two replacements.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 13:51:30 »

I agree with what FH is saying that nobody should ever be banned for voicing an opinion, but, he often voices an opinion in a threatening way or if the club think that he could be more violent then they are well within their rights to ban him before he becomes abusive toward any fan or member of staff at the club.

He does, as said by others, make up rumours that seem to spread like wild fire between the gullible section of our fanbase and are taken as fact by some.

Football is changing, and shouting your mouth off and threatening and lying can no longer be condoned. As soon as he sets foot through the door he has to obey the club/league rules otherwise he will be ejected, which appears to have happened.

There are ways to criticise the club without being aggressive and still being able to support the club, he crossed the line, no sympathy I am afraid from me.

It may not have helped him posting a pic of himself behind Stratton bank goal, since removed. A shot from the town end then the arkells. He may well have had a ticket but not for where he was.

Of course in that groups eyes he is now a legend.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 14:31:52 »

Chat shit get banned

Why hasn’t he posted a picture of his full ticket?

Things get better but they never get good
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 14:43:57 »

Quote from: Bogus Dave
Chat shit get banned

yes, I wondered that. u11s ? Smiley
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 14:59:11 »

yes, I wondered that. u11s ? Smiley

Perhaps he bought a ticket in his mental age bracket?

I come from a land down-under
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 15:26:24 »

Chat shit get banned

It’s okay, GW Reds have seen it
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 15:41:22 »

TBf to the bloke I did ask on Facebook, and he messaged me with the back story and I do believe he was in the ground legitimately

Things get better but they never get good
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #144 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 15:41:38 »

It’s okay, GW Reds have seen it

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 17:50:30 »

I find it interesting that everything about this is on the closed Facebook group, he doesn’t seem that keen to talk about it on his open twitter account.

He once tried to report an STFC employee because they liked a comment on Facebook where someone had said he was a boring twat, that sums up to me what a tool he is.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 20:53:27 »

TBf to the bloke I did ask on Facebook, and he messaged me with the back story and I do believe he was in the ground legitimately
As mwooly pointed out though pretty sure no ticket covers you to go in 3 different stands.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 21:47:43 »

Must admit I don't know who or what you are on about, but it's sad the focus is on this rather than the football.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Monday, December 24, 2018, 00:51:08 »

Must admit I don't know who or what you are on about, but it's sad the focus is on this rather than the football.

the less said about the chelt game the better. may as well close this thread. January 1st is getting closer! striker please Santa
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Monday, December 24, 2018, 09:41:16 »

oh one thing about the game..

we had a break on towards the bank, and the ball was played towards twine. I'm sure their defender handled it to cut it out. it looked clear cut from my seat.

Abby other views of this?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: