Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC V 'Num FC  (Read 28400 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 11:37:15 »

2.1 Swindon, hoping to see out the whole game as I got thrown out at the away fixture last season  Embarrassed
How did you manage that. The stewards there were the most useless fuckers I've come across. They seemed scared of their own shadows and had no control whatsoever.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 11:38:10 »

Disappointed in the OMTD title, it bodes badly for today.

Can't be bothered doing a form write up today, we won't win, they are near the bottom, we will totally outplay them as always and there will be 2 goals against us on the break, fucking us up again.

2-1 defeat with Twine scoring in front of 5,985 fans with just 251 Cheltnumbers there.

Numb's form is decent of late, on the road they're as good as Bury, who turned us over and better than Cambridge who turned us over.

You're analysis seem about right. Perhaps though, if like the last 2 home games would could hit them with an early goal, then maybe a chance of a point. However we will concede, and the longer it goes without us scoring, the more inevitable it will get.   
woolster

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 11:42:12 »

How did you manage that. The stewards there were the most useless fuckers I've come across. They seemed scared of their own shadows and had no control whatsoever.
I jumped onto the pitch when we scored Roll Eyes had to wait outside for the whole of the 2nd half for my mates, I also missed the last 20 mins of the FA cup game there as we went to the pub after they scored their 4th Smiley
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 11:46:03 »

I jumped onto the pitch when we scored Roll Eyes had to wait outside for the whole of the 2nd half for my mates, I also missed the last 20 mins of the FA cup game there as we went to the pub after they scored their 4th Smiley
Over the 6 or 7 games I've seen there, you've probably put in a better performance on the pitch than the players. The fa cup one was a real shocker.
woolster

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 11:49:09 »

Over the 6 or 7 games I've seen there, you've probably put in a better performance on the pitch than the players. The fa cup one was a real shocker.
Cheltnum is a good away day, ruined by football Pint
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 11:53:36 »

Had I known what was to come, I'd have been more excited by our solitary point at Whaddon Road.... however we were one up and dominant, so it seemed a bit disappointing at the time.  The ref that day.... Keith Stroud, I wonder if he can do FGR games?
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 13:11:22 »

5-1 town Pryce two come in and get a couple
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 13:52:37 »

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 13:53:28 »

Unchanged again.

Peter Venkman

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 13:55:16 »

The only change is Conroy for Lancashire on the bench.

Sir red ken

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 14:37:53 »

I want to be wrong on this result but the numb are in form and we never beat them. So I'm going 0-2 to the numb. With any luck that will be the kiss of death for numb.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 14:40:28 »

If memory serves, their keeper Scott Flinders always seems to play very well against us.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 14:45:22 »

3-1 Swindon

I come from a land down-under
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 15:00:02 »

Great take from Vigs from the long throw.

Ben Tozer and Chris Hussey playing for Num, forgot about them.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 15:00:49 »

Matty Taylor range free kick on the edge.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: